on 12 February 2015
Love these screen protectors.. I have had the 'anti glare' ones in the past which basically means Matt and foggy!!!!! These are crystal clear and really enhance the use of the 4S screen in general use, watching films, clips, movies etc.Playing games..
Would definitely recommend highly, exactly what I wanted and delivery was spot on
on 6 July 2013
I have fitted many screen protectors for the kids and myself in the last few years, and either I am getting better at it or this product is easier to get right, and with 5 front and 5 back protectors you can afford to have another go if it is not perfect.
I was actually fitting them on the Star W007 Android phone STAR W007 3.5 Inch Capacitive Screen Cortex A9 1GHz Android 4.0 SmartPhone Dual SIM Dual Camera WIFI GPS and they fit great, except that the camera 'hole' does not line up. Anyway, I tend to use a camera to take photos, and the phone only very occasionally. I tried it and the results were fine anyway.

If I were you, I'd just buy these and give yourself the breathing space of having plenty to go at. I also got a nice surprise 'gift' which will be very useful!
VINE VOICEon 11 February 2014
The vendor delivered on time, so I'm very pleased with them.

But the product itself is rubbish. The screen protector would not adhere to the iPhone's screen especially along the edges, despite rigorous cleaning. Each screen protector has two tabs, the first to remove the backing, the second to remove after the protector has been fitted. The second tab didn't come off easily at all, and finally when it did, it left a sticky residue on the screen protector. Very poor. I would not recommend this product at all.
The saying, if it's too good to be true, it probably is, is definitely true with these. In the space of a couple of weeks I'd got through all 10 screen protectors as they kept falling off.

Wouldn't recommend these i'm afraid.
on 20 August 2013
Great product at a very reasonable price, they fit perfectly on the iPhone 5 i have no bubbles on either side and it gives a lovely matt finish so no glare in the sunshine!! I gave this 5 stars because of the price, quick delivery, and quality/effectiveness of the product. Would definitely use again and recommend.
on 3 July 2013
Received these screen protectors with a few working days. They are of good quality, easy to apply and are priced very reasonably.

Those who are reporting they are hard to fit or bubble, you aren't taking enough time to prepare the surface. Take your time, get every bit of dust off and they will apply fine. I had to trim them down a little to ensure all edges were stuck down but this is a common problem due to the hidden lip around the glass on the iphone which tends to lift the edges.

Overall a fantastic product for the price and a great supplier too.
on 23 July 2013
Screen protector is a fraction too big, so it fits right to the edge of the screen making it difficult to get a good seal round the edge.
Next time I'll stick to "Terrapin". Thinner and easier to fit.
on 27 September 2014
Easy to put on, yes there's a couple of bubbles but these are soon pressed out. The screen is so clear it's the best i've ever had, it's almost invisible it looks like glass you can't tell it's on. Would definitely have this again!
on 4 January 2014
I have purchased many screen protectors in the past and have become quite adept at fitting them, by means on using cellotape to remove dust etc, to create no bubbles, but this product is just awful, and impossible to fit without edge's lifting up (even on a brand new iPhone 5s, where the factory protectors has just been removed a few seconds before)
1, The front cover, many bubbles and edge lifting happens from the word go, even if you manage to align correctly to within 0.5mm
2, Same issue with the front, but also the top and bottom sections are separate , so they either just peel off in a matter of hours (as the edge's lift all around it.leaving 2 big sections top/bottom exposed to scratches etc.

I would not recommend this product at all. very very disappointed for the price paid.
on 3 February 2014
I like these much better than the Matt finish makes the phone look much higher quality definition. As easy to fit as any I've had. So good I've used them on 2 of my friend's phones too. They also like. Very good value. Not sure what applicator card is wasn't any with mine I don't think. But still great.