on 20 November 2014
I sleep very heavily but occasionally wake up at 4am and have difficulty in getting back to sleep again. This lotion works for whatever reason and I have found it invaluable. I first discovered a sample at an hotel and would not like to be without it now.
on 22 June 2014
Was given the mini version of this as a gift and found that it works! I have been using it ever since. Amazon is a convenient way to buy it. Really good product without having to take chemical tablets.
on 24 May 2015
Had high hopes for this after reading other reviews but unfortunately didn't work for me. Still sleepless nights!!
on 17 September 2014
Great smell and effective
on 18 March 2015
Smells great - I now use this every night to help relax before sleep - I'm also a very vivid dreamer and don't ask me why but this seems to stave that off! Impressed.
on 1 May 2015
i suffer from sleep problems,i dont know what it is,maybe sleep apnea,but i have tried this and there isnt a strong odour,but what you can smell is pleasant.i think it works,,although i did wake up once or twice still,not the products fault,i wake up for other reasons.so i cant say if this really works for me.
on 5 September 2013
I would recommend this product as think it does work for me, at least I found I was sleeping a little better when using but would query value for the money.
on 11 January 2015
Lovely product. Has taken me an eternity to find online. This does actually work for me. Thank goodness for Amazon
on 21 October 2014
I've used this stuff for a year or so now - it's wonderful! I first tried it as a freebie in a hotel room - it was only a couple of ml - and loved it. I see that someone has mentioned that they are not sure about the price. I think I am on my third now so that works out at less than 10p/night which in my book is well worth it for a restful nights sleep. I have also tried the pillow spray but found this overpowering and the dream cream but the jury is still out on that one. I have no idea what his stuff does, or if aromatherapy and oils etc is all hocus pocus, but I can't remember having a bad nights sleep since I started using it :)
on 15 May 2015
Total rubbish! Very faint odour of menthol. Waste of money!

See one answered question