on 20 March 2016
I've been meaning to review this item for nearly 3 years!
Bought this as a basic means for hand luggage. Cheap and cheerful.
It really has served me well in this time, 3 years, of trips and adventures around the world. Today was a sad day, it has finally ended its time ad my travel companion as the large pole handle did snap off. I thought I would review this, sitting at the station awaiting my train home and looking back at fondness of my time with the case, as although the handle has snapped off during mid trip - it has lasted almost 3 years! And for only cheap as chips! I have really got my use out of it. This case has seen a lot of wear and lasted the journey.
I would of given it 5 stars, but the main thing that irritated me the most was the wheels. They still spun, but they don't seem to be built for prolong wheeling, as they would tumble every so often, knocking the case skewith as your plodding along towards the next platform/bus stop/hotel. And always wasn't happy with the fact it can't stand upright by its own means without falling face plant forward to the floor. But I adapted to all that, and liked using it. And for the price it is, it has lasted a good long while. Part of me wishes I had put a little sticker of all the places I've been with it, like a stereotypical worldly wise traveller would litter his guitar case with. They would mainly be StHelens, Merseyside stickers, mind you.
The case will still be used though. To store my thinner person clothes, which I seem to have a lot of. But it's seen Reykjavik, Kracow, Dublin, London lots of times and Goring-By-Sea (who could forget that one!) and countless of other little trips around.
Recommended for a cheap, cheerful and basic small hand luggage sized case.
on 7 March 2014
This Cabin approved bag is really great. I am using it on Ryanair. It is very lightweight and smart looking.
on 21 July 2016
Perfect for using as cabin luggage. Plenty of room inside holds a lot more than you would think. My daughter has used her luggage bag a few times and thinks it is brilliant. Pretty sturdy too. The only downside it doesn't always stand up on it own
on 21 July 2015
handy for local travel but not if flying etc to another country. Case just will not stand up at all. Very annoying when kept falling over. Had to always lean it against something!
on 20 June 2015
Great for an overnight stay too
on 24 May 2016
Perfect for a weekend away when I don't want to pay for excess baggage. A bit flimsy if not full, but can't complain for the price compared to similar items in Argos which are four times as much.
on 10 July 2016
Love this Product... going to Majorca and Italy soon and will need something to help me travel lightly and to fit my essential! really please with the speed of delivery! would recommend
on 26 April 2016
Great cases, went through Ryanair no problem, quick delivery... Used the cases for a 2 week holiday and had lots of room
on 29 August 2013
would recommend it, just the right size for hand luggage on short trips where you don't need to put anything in the hold
on 1 April 2016
Perfect for using as cabin luggage. Plenty of room inside. The only downside it doesn't always stabs up on it own.