on 9 April 2017
Great item, exactly as described at a great price
on 30 August 2013
Great base layer, comes nicely packaged. Bought for night working in the Cumbria area as security, the quarter zip helps to regulate your heat. Wash up nicely as well
on 1 May 2013
My husband bought some of these a couple of years ago and needed to replace them (not this make) We shopped everywhere and could't locate any. Ordered four as it was the same postage as for one. Glad we did as they are spot on . Delivery excellent.
on 5 March 2013
These were good tops that managed to get me warm and dry in varying conditions. I would recommend them to other people.
on 21 October 2013
This was bought as a Christmas present for someone who loves his skiing. This will be perfect for him as he hates ton overheat, so the extra neck room - if needed - will be perfect for him.
on 12 September 2014
I bought a medium and it was a little big for my taste but I still wear it. I have also bought the small version in black and I find this ideal. This is a well made item and the zip collar is a bonus as it makes it easier to put on and take off and gives a little more ventilation if required. The small size is hard to come by in this colour but I am told that they should re-appear. Overall very pleased with this buy.
on 30 April 2013
bought this for my father as a gift.he loves it.the texture is so nice and easy to wear.very comfortable.very happy about the purchase.
on 13 November 2014
I bought it as the only top item I wear for running an it is just fine. I wear it for jogs in 3-16 deg Celsius. Anything below I have to put on a proper winter top and for warmer days I have other tops.

That is about as much as I can say about a shirt :)
on 14 April 2014
The product is very good for the price but if you need a better quality you must pay a bigger price . I would reccomend the product to any one wanting a summer jumper for home use which is how I use them.
on 21 April 2014
Excellent top very warm and comfortable to wear. No static noticed (a problem i have with other tops). Good value for money, Packs small & very light. May buy another. Highly Recommended.