on 23 August 2017
Excellent!!! Cheers!!
on 29 August 2017
delighted with purchase
on 23 February 2017
I got this as a gift from my mum. The major problem with this is the cheap plastic. Nearly everything has snapped cracked. I think under heavy use maybe a breakage is expected but... (See photos) not in almost every component. It seems like its mainly the transparent plastic.

I would probably not mind it being made of cheap plastic if replacements we cheap (they are very expensive). Go to parts.hotpoint.co.uk type rka52k. If your milk shelf breaks it costs £50+ to fix.

Despite adjusting the temperature the fridge seems to frost easily.

Check out the freezer. The frosting in the freezer seems to bow the plastic down (I've defrosted it multiple times. This is not easy to do... The fold out lip for ice water to flow out doesn't work too well.
Anyway, this tugging on the drawer eventually ends up cracking the doors and they eventuality snap and have to be removed.

The ice cube makers are too difficult to use. They're a gimmick.
on 25 May 2017
Don't get drawn in by the five stars people are giving the unit based on having it for a week and speedy delivery. This unit hasn't lasted half the amount of time I would expect. Disappointed is an understatement. Not even two years and it is broken and on the way to the recycling centre. Doesn't freeze anything anymore and the fridge is barely above room temperature. Very expensive throwing all my food out. Fridge / Freezer also broke down within the twelve month warranty. Smelt a burning smell and similar problems with the unit. Booking an engineer was painful. Couldn't speak to anyone and was directed to online customer service reps who were rude and sarcastic. Got mother in law to take a morning off work to meet the engineer and they never showed up even though they said they did. Then second time, engineer had the cheek to say there was nothing wrong and we got a bill for his time! I will never buy hotpoint again. Complaining about the farce was a room 101 guide in how not to handle complaints. Disgusting customer service and faulty products. Take a look at their tumble dryers catching fire. £250 down the drain after less than two years. Absolutely shoddy.
on 21 December 2013
This fridge freezer is a great buy. The price is so reasonable for such an efficient product. There is lots of room in it and its very stylish. The customer service is top class. I'd have no hesitation in buying other products through this seller.
on 3 September 2015
Great for my family of 6 had it over a year now and still as good as when we bought it had no problems with it and have moved twice from each end of the country and has been in our bar in the garden for the whole of winter and still works glad i didnt listen to reviews
on 2 October 2015
Making a weird hissing sound
on 15 June 2015
I've never known a fridge/freezer to be so noisy. It competes with my washing machine on that score. It's a shame, because it's a nice fridge, but you need to buy earplugs.

Very disappointed because of this.
on 13 July 2017
Great fridge freezer, lost a start because it can occasionally be a bit noisy, not terribly so, but my partner noticed it when we lived in a flat with an open plan living/kitchen/dining area. Very smart looking. Ours came with a small dent in the side but the seller gave us a discount for this and we were happy with that.
on 27 April 2017
Keeps food fresh for long time. Quite good space. Good price