on 21 May 2015
This is so cute and I really like it it reminds me of my old mini buddy but I would say the sound quality isn't as good as my old one. The old one could go to a loud volume without sounding tinny and didn't vibrate as much in the speaker this one doesn't seem able to handle extreme volume but hey for the price it's not bad (I did get it on offer so it only cost me £5 including shipping).You do pay for what you get and I've looked on the bottom of my "minibuddy" there is a kitemark however unlike my owl minibuddy this doesn't have the KS for the kitsound logo on it. Also unless mine is plugged in with the charger it doesn't work on its own don't pay the full price unless you know for sure that it is an official minibuddy from kitsound
on 31 August 2017
I ordered this speaker for one of my friend as he wanted to connect it with his phone through the jack and to listen to music loudly. To be honest I didn't expect the sound to be that loud and crystal clear with Bass in such a tiny speaker. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for something nice with this range of price. Its tiny and rechargeable and can be moved easily with you even in your pocket.
on 8 June 2017
Spot on, I use it with my iPad in bed.
on 4 April 2013
Bought this little speaker to use with my iphone when I'm listening to music in the house. The sound quality is excellent, really suprised since it's such a small device. It's plenty loud too. The monkey design is great can't fault this little speaker at all!
on 21 March 2013
Really loud and still works well after all this time this small cute little thing is perfect
on 12 May 2017
very good
on 20 February 2012
I got this KitSound mini speaker for my 11 year old son. I wanted something that he could use in his bedroom without the whole house having to listen to! I knew he wouldn't use a plain boring speaker so I looked for something a bit different and came accross this.

I was always worried the cheap price would be reflected in the product but was plesantly suprised when I first tested it out with him. He mostly uses this on his desk in his room and is suprisingly loud for its size. The music plays clearly even when it is at full volume and I have borrowed it myself for the kitchen!

The design is very appealing and the speaker is very well made for the price. I will be buying the other speakers available, paticularly the panda and bomb so we can try these out altogether.

The battery lasts days before my son needs to simply plug it into our laptop with the included USB charging cable.

He takes this speaker with him when he goes round friends houses and the size along with the simple key ring attachment means that he doesnt lose it and can take it wherever he goes easily.

This looks great sat on the kitchen side plugged into my iPhone and everyone who comes round notices it. The design is different to that of a usual speaker and I cant knock the sound quality either.

I love the fact i wont have to keep buying replacement batteries, being rechargeable makes this speaker even better and i will definately be looking at what other products KitSound has to offer.
on 22 March 2013
Failed within a couple of weeks so took it apart to find that the construction was very shoddy only bought it because it was so cheap!
on 20 February 2012
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!

I bought the mini buddy bomb so I could listen to music on my I phone and laptop.
The speaker sounds fantastic and looks good for such a small light weight item.
It comes with a usb charger so no batteries required.
The speaker attaches to your key ring for ease and it sounds great in the office the car or at home.
They also have other great designs including the devil , bear and panda
This item is also Compatible with iPod/iPad/iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S (Electronics)
22 Comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2012
For a small little speaker, it packs a punch when playing music! At first before I used it, i thought it would provide a basic standard tinny sound due to how small it is and how low the price was. But no, it was so much more then that. Trust me, if you want a nice little speaker for on-the-go purposes, this is for you! Get it while it is cheap (Still awesome even at full price!). Another cool thing about this product is that it has it's own internal battery with a USB charger. This is awesome as you do not need spare AAA/AA batteries to make it work, just plug it into a machine and charge (You can even use it while it is plugged in!). Very impressed with the product! Even my family loves it! Thank you!