on 11 June 2017
Nice padded pouch, bought for my son's diabetes receiver and it is perfect. Not to bulky but padded enough to give protection. Would reccomend and bought a second one now due to such a good product. Got one for his phone to go in as well :-)
on 26 September 2013
This is a good little pouch for your iPhone. It's not the best looking product and yes it does look a little cheap but it does the job AND it's not leather! (why do all "good" iPhone cases have to be made of leather? I don't get it).
Mine came with a blue logo tag of the company (Caseflex) on the front which wasn't on the photo and for that reason I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 3
on 5 August 2017
Love this to keep my phone safe from dirt and scratches and accidents! Nice and neat and lovely colour.
on 24 June 2017
Nice soft lining but neoprene is thin overall. Stitching on Velcro patch worked loose within a week.
on 20 October 2012
An excellent way to carry your iPhone. It offers all-round protection, with no cut-outs for wires or button access, but as I hardly use it on the go it's perfect for me.

It's very neat and tidy, fitting exceptionally well around the iPhone 5, and is probably the lightest cover there is.

It loses a star because there's no cleaning cloth, despite the picture, and because the Velcro flap clearly wasn't designed to the same exacting tolerances of those required by the product it was designed to hold: mine is cut at an angle, as if it were made by children.

Overall though, very happy, great price and, dare I say it, pretty damn sexy.
on 16 November 2013
I'd spent a while looking for an inexpensive, but good looking and good quality iPhone case. Turns out it's surprisingly difficult to find.

But this is excellent - not too bulky that it makes the phone twice the size, but enough bulk to protect the phone well - no scratches so far. I think this is down to the neoprene.

Arrived really quickly too - good service.

I'd originally planned this to be a stop gap before getting a more expensive cover, but I'm still using it which says it all.
on 2 April 2013
This pouch does the job well. It fits the iphone phone perfect as long as you have a case on!!
on 24 September 2013
Got this as a replacement for my old wallet case and I must say for the price it is brilliant. It does the job and has a soft inside to stop scratching and I think I will be using this for a very long time.
on 20 July 2013
Arrived quickly, works... However the Velcro sealing strip came unstiched within a weeks or so, meaning now the case can't be shut... But It was only 3 quid and does the job for me.
on 28 June 2013
Bought this for work to keep my phone protect, the sticky patch ripped off within a week but I'm not really bothered about that seems as it was so cheap