Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 March 2015
My 4 year old Godson Jack loves these! Here's a suggestion for those moaning that the backs are all the same and the jigsaws get jumbled....Jack suggested colouring the backs using his crayons or numbering them. Think before you give bad reviews for such a petty reason. Back to the puzzles...Any child who has Room On The Broom will love these bright pictures straight from the book/film and the pieces are a nice size too.
VINE VOICEon 8 November 2012
I have had the book for years and am so glad to now have a jigsaw to go along with it. The children really love these puzzles and as they are of different sizes the different ages and capabilities ofthe children can be met. The pictures on the jigsaws are bright and colourful and it is quite sturdy. I would recommend these puzzles for young children. If your children like the story then I am sure they will love this item. I also would recommend the seller who delivered this on time and in good condition. I would use this seller again also.
on 11 June 2016
Really great product which my little boy loves! The pictures are all as bright and detailed as they are in the books, and we like reading the page of the story as we do the jigsaw.

As others have said, it's a bit annoying there's no way to distinguish between the 4 puzzles once they are opened, but we used different coloured star stickers on the back of the pieces and now when we get the box out my little boy knows to sort the pieces into their correct colour piles and this adds to his enjoyment.
on 1 May 2014
Nicely made, bright colours, in fact exactly the same as the book.

My two year old LOVES Room on the Broom and Jigsaws, but he was a little young for this one and found the largest one of the four puzzles very frustrating. So I think it's probably better for 2 1/2 and up, unless you are very good at supervising puzzles, or have a more patient child than I do.
on 16 January 2014
I love this story! Everyone knows about The Gruffalo but this story by the same author is just as entertaining and children seem to love it. especially the rhyming and the illustrations. very much recommended. i bought it for a two and a half year old - perfect age group for this sort of story-telling.
on 22 January 2015
not particularly easy for a 3yr old
on 30 June 2013
Bought for three year old's birthday this month. Loved it, managed them all although I struggled.
Look out for the characters which you can also buy.
Good purchase, thoroughly recommend.
on 3 January 2015
Beautiful jigsaws, lovely quality & good to recount story when making them.
Would be handy to be able to keep each puzzle separate in box rather than have to sort each time.
on 25 November 2013
Purchased as a gift for our son who is mad about jigsaws and even more about Room on the Broom so a perfect gift. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Many Thanks!
on 17 March 2015
My 2.5yr old daughter loves room on the broom and loves puzzles so this was perfect! She was able to do most of them on her own and they occupy her for a while!