Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 November 2013
They look exactly as the picture, they stayed on the Crocs for exactly 10 days before falling off, I did not bother to complain as they were so cheap to start with.
on 30 April 2013
These are really good but don't fit in the junior crocs only around the sides :( my son still found them fun tho
on 1 August 2013
Contrary to other reviews, these shoe charms did fit perfectly into the holes in my daughter's children's size Crocs. It requires a bit of effort and strength, but the Moshi shoe charms fit in place and stay in place. A great buy and great service and delivery time too! Highly recommended.
on 25 August 2013
Unfortunately, these didn't meet our high expectations. My daughter was so excited when they arrived, however, by the time we arrived at the park, one of them had fallen off already. Soon after another one snapped off so she just took all of them off!!
on 16 July 2013
My daughter loved these charms for her crocs. She proudly showed them off to her friends. They brightened up her crocs too.
on 22 July 2013
I would recommend this product which my daughter (age 9) really loves and thinks they look "cool" on her crocs.
on 26 July 2013
I have a very happy grandaughter
Great way to personalise your crocs when you have more than one pair around
on 22 May 2013
My 7 year old daughter loved these for on her crocs, good quality, nice and bright. Good value for money,
on 15 September 2013
My daughter loves these and couldn't wait to put them on her crocs, so for any moshi fans there great
on 2 September 2013
The shoe charms were cute, looked good on the crocs but they were a little delicate and easy to break

See one answered question