on 10 November 2012
To be honest, I was not expecting much from this item for 99p but it is a little gem and I have hardly put it down since I received it...definately 4 stars :)
22 Comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2013
I purchased a Kindle Fire for my wife And she finds this little tool vey handy it is very easy to use
on 20 March 2013
I know it was cheap and that should have warned me. The metal ring needed to make it work on the kindle kept falling off and there was no way it would remain in place for long, the only thing I didn't try was superglue.
on 5 December 2012
An excellent tool. helps you to avoid mistakes. Stores quite easily in the Kinfle HD Case.
A very good buy
on 20 December 2012
Good product....good value. If you see it buy it......works with your mobile as well as your Kindle,and fits neatly in your pocket when not in use.
on 18 November 2012
This is excellent and is exactly what I need. It fitted my Kindle cover very well and is easy to handle too. Many thanks for a job well done.
on 16 December 2012
Great product, works and feels better than pens for three times the price. Would highly recommend a must buy if you have a ipad
on 18 December 2012
bought one for me and my son and these are so easy to use. especially if you squint a lot like me and need to pinpoint the letters.
on 10 December 2012
It does what it is made for and a lot cheaper than high street versions but it is very large and squashy as are all such stylus pens. What we need is a more precise tip.
on 15 April 2013
This capacitive stylus for Kindle HD 7 " is a light quality piece of equipment. It comes as a light but strong pen, definitely value for money, I would recommend at the price to buy two and have one for spare! Quick delivery meant I could start using it asap. Would strongly recommend this item!