Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.09

on 27 January 2017
Beautiful peace of music on all accounts, I myself am only 25 and I love this I would recommend for buyers to also purchase the Umiwe Remote Control Ocean Wave Projector Night Light Lamp with Built-in Music Player [12 LED Beads, 7 Colorful Light Modes] for Kids Adults Bedroom Living Room - Newest Generation from amazon.co.uk it truly goes with the music and creates a very calming atmosphere.
on 5 June 2015
Ideal for relaxing in the bath or last thing at night. Collection is brilliant.
on 8 April 2014
Great music at a great price. I you need to relax then this is the music to go with. Thanks.
I've never been a classical music fan, I think that could be because I had never really listened to it, so I assumed I didn't like it. However, I saw this on offer on Amazon and thought I would give it a try. I had the idea it may be nice playing in the background when I was reading or studying etc. And it was and it is. I've listened to the whole album at least 3 times now since purchasing and I really like it. It does do the trick relaxation wise, it doesn't dominate your mind, it just enhances whatever you are doing. I even fell asleep one night listening to it on my iPhone as I drifted off to sleep. Perfect. Makes me feel so chilled.
Highly Recommend, even if you think you don't like classical music.
44 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I am not a big classical music fan however that being said I loved this album. I had some studying to do for a promotion at work and I simply could not find anything in my music collection which would calm me.

I will admit I was in a bit of a panic. I had left the studying to the last minute as usual and now felt all kinds of pressure to get it done. The thing is I had not even started! So I took advantage of the streaming feature available with my Amazon Prime Membership and went looking for some inspiration.

I came across a few of these “relaxing” classical collections but I chose this one, mainly because it had 50 tracks and it was over 3 hours long; I knew I would need that time.

What an absolute pleasure it was to listen to such wonderful music, and what a surprise it was to find that I recognised many of the tracks such as “Morning Mood”, "Für Elise", "Intermezzo (from Carmen)" and of course "Ave Maria".

What a big relief it was after a good 2.5 hours I had completed my work thanks to this awesome album. This would be an ideal album to listen to in the car, especially if on a long journey, or just to chill out and relax too at the end of a long day.

Highly recommended!

on 18 January 2013
calm relaxing music to listen to whilst i read or just chill out. Great that i have placed it on my kindle so i can take it with me on the train, bus, hospital waiting room etc
This mp3 sampler has 50 songs of well-known classical favorites from "Fur Elise" to "Aquarium" from Carnival of the Animals to Bach's "Jesu: Joy of Man's Desiring"

If you have any classical collections, even three different sets, you'll probably own 85% of the tracks here. That's not to say that you shouldn't spend the 99 cents for this collection.

The benefits are, is that you don't have to download them to your Amazon music account (and thereby using some of your paltry 5GB music space allowance) and, two, you can access this and any other songs or albums you own from your Amazon purchases from any internet-ready source.

I especially like this collection because of the number of tracks. I don't have to worry about getting up and looking for something else to put on when I'm reading. This uninterrupted time is very good for long reading stretches.

Calm, peaceful and reading-sitting ready music.

5 stars.
on 28 February 2013
The first music I have ever downloaded to my Kindle. Most of the pieces will be familiar to most people. Listening to The Moonlight Sonata, which my father used toplay, made me cry. This is not a critisim.The sound is good but of course that may vary with the player. I would have liked it if the composers had been listed as well as the performers and title. Possibly they are on the actual cover but the kindle doesnt show that, even on the rolling credits when playing. Good value.
on 9 May 2014
If you want to have company without intrusion, these tracks are just right. Nothing too heavy and not the best quality but for the price, good value.
on 13 January 2013
I downloaded this album, as it covers all the classicals that I like, as I work from home it is very soothing and brilliant at the same time