on 27 January 2017
Beautiful peace of music on all accounts, I myself am only 25 and I love this I would recommend for buyers to also purchase the Umiwe Remote Control Ocean Wave Projector Night Light Lamp with Built-in Music Player [12 LED Beads, 7 Colorful Light Modes] for Kids Adults Bedroom Living Room - Newest Generation from amazon.co.uk it truly goes with the music and creates a very calming atmosphere.
on 2 September 2013
Not really what I was after, which is why I've marked it down. I must have misunderstood or the information given wasn't clear...I'm not sure. Anyway the music on this is music I know well and would be happy to have playing in the background, or to sing to, but not to meditate or sooth myself to sleep. Too many memories invoked and would just get me thinking or as I said singing.
on 24 October 2016
This is updating my earlier review when I was having download problems, now resolved. This album is excellent value and the choice of music suitably soporific. Quality reasonable. Suitable for background ambiance, which is what I bought it for.
on 8 June 2016
As a hippie back in the 60's I have always loved ambient and latterly, New age music. This, amongst many that I have purchased fits the bill, perfectly!
on 1 June 2017
Just received this mp3 and so far enjoying it immensely, ideal bedtime music
on 5 December 2017
relaxation
on 9 May 2014
If you want to have company without intrusion, these tracks are just right. Nothing too heavy and not the best quality but for the price, good value.
2 people found this helpful
on 31 January 2015
This is ideal for background music to other activities and I am enjoying it. My only criticism is, as I believe a previous reviewer mentioned, no mention is made of the composers of the various pieces. Otherwise very pleased with it.
on 24 October 2017
Excellent value for money, very soothing to listen to.
on 16 January 2015
Great to play when I am stressed 😐.
Also good to listen to whilst driving😠.
Really calms me down and relaxes me 😊😊😊😊😊👍 Highly recommended especially if like me you suffer with high blood pressure.