on 7 May 2017
Can't complain for the price I would say it work for a while but eventually the back sags a little and the iPad doesn't stand up as straight but still usable. Like I said good product for the price but might be worth paying more if you want it to last forever
on 4 May 2017
It fits my iPad well and I use it all the time. If it had slightly deeper ridges for propping up the tablet (it can slip if you're tapping the screen) and a screen-locking mechanism for when you close the cover like some others do it would be perfect, but it suits my needs and was a good price.
on 9 April 2014
Was very much looking forward to changing my case cover and colour - i had a brown one before and it was great. This product arrived in good time, but I find the elastic band around it too tight, i feel the need to be careful just in case I snap it by pulling too hard. On my brown case the band had more give and I guess being use to that makes me wary of this one. Apart from that, it does the job well, it looks good, feels sturdy and the grooves are deeper which makes my ipad sit more securely.
on 15 June 2017
I wasn't sure about the colour at first as I thought it was going to be bright but so glad it wasn't and fits my iPad well.
on 24 June 2017
Very robust case. Have bought before would recommend ,very good price
on 23 October 2016
The product is very good for the price and works fine although I did order for a Purple one but a Black cover arrived in post!
on 6 April 2017
Love the colour and the extra accessory. Just wish the I pad would stay in the case. I brought one before and loved it so replaced with the same.
on 23 August 2017
Very pleased with product,fits my I pad perfectly and when in stand position does not slip out as my last one did.The free stylus supplied with case I find extremely helpful and can type much quicker than with "fat finger " syndrome.
on 7 September 2017
This is of excellent quality and fabulous colour. Great value for money. Very practical with adjustable rotation. Great for student use.
on 26 April 2017
Thank you for replacement. However while not quite as bad as second one ordered not nearly as good as first one