on 24 July 2017
Bought this ages ago (4 years ago), and its still going strong, highly durable and reliable, sits on the stand well and rarely collapses, would highly recommended and will buy again when the original one gives up, (if it ever does!)
on 5 April 2014
Very pleased with the great quality and price of this Ipad case! Wasn't sure if it would be REAL leather or not for the price, but it certainly looks, feels and smells like genuine. Recommended item, you won't be disappointed. Thank you 😊
on 30 May 2015
Fab case or my iPad and the ability to 'stand' it whatever way I need safely.
on 26 June 2014
Perfect 360 rotting case for iPad2 would recommend to any body who as a iPad only cost 2.99 cheaper the high street shops
on 16 June 2014
Still in use today
on 27 November 2012
I bought this case and it arrived promptly with no issues; delivery was great. It protects the iPad brilliantly and is very easy to use. Looks professional, I particularly like that the Apple logo is on view at the back. It comes with a stylus and screen protector too, which is extremely handy and ideal for the price. The only minor issue I have is it can be quite difficult to remove from the plastic grips which hold it in the rotating section of the case. However, as long as you use both thumbs to press either side of the corners, it should pop out relatively easily (I discovered this after much grappling and worrying I was going to break the case, the iPad, or my fingers). Otherwise, an excellent purchase and I would 100% recommend this if you plan on putting it in the case and leaving it there.
99 Comments| 208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 May 2013
I have got a case that makes a statement - looks really professional and was fantastic value for money. Very pleased
on 30 November 2013
Great cover. Looks smart and very practical. I've had a couple of cover and this is so good that I've bought one for a present for family.
on 23 May 2013
this IPAD Case fills the need for protecting the IPAD and support the device during daily operation.
it's not a flawless case, but serves the purpose.
on 29 April 2013
The case it's self is great but didn't receive the pen as shown on the picture which I believed to of been included in the price, I guess I was wrong.