Customer reviews

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner 384 ml
Size: 13 Oz|Change

on 21 August 2017
I can only give a three-star for this product because although it's great, the overpowering artificial perfume smell really ruins the product and makes it impossible to use unless you want to spend sleepless nights and feel sick the whole day!

What is wrong with Shea Moisture? Are their R&D people afflicted with a disease that kills their sense of smell?

What a shame - such an organic product, only to add very artificial scents?

I had bought the Curl Smoothie last year only to throw it away due to the smell. From reviews, I understood this range was better but ... :'(

Whyyyyyyyyy

One thing I did notice with this conditioner, on the plus side: makes one of the best leave-ins I've ever used. But of course you can't leave it in unless you want to choke out the entire street you're walking down.
on 19 December 2016
I have been searching for years ti find a product that leaves your hair soft and dandruff free and i have found it in this product. Smells lovely and makes your hair super soft and is great if like me hair get easily out of control. an excellent product i will be buying many more bottles of.
on 3 February 2017
the product is ph balanced. it is worth the money to use on my 4c nappy hair. the product has multiple uses. it can be used as a leave in, deep conditioner or even skin moisturizer. it has a ph similar to hair and skin, hence the wondrous results on the curl pattern of my hair. i would greatly recommend this product.
on 23 August 2015
Ordered this in conjunction with Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo. I wasn't after thickening; I was just after calming my dry scalp to combat dandruff. I must say, the combination of a natural shampoo (without the usual skin drying chemicals) and this uber rich, moisturizing conditioner seems to have done the trick. It is not 100% clear, but from what it was, it's reduced by at least 90% which is pretty damn good I'd say. I've only used this as a 3-5 minute wash out conditioner so can't attest to the leave-in bit.
on 28 September 2017
This is an extremely moisturising conditioner, very rich, and I think it would suit someone with a different hair type than mine because I found it to be a bit heavy though certainly nourishing. If you have very thick, dry, or coarse hair or tighter curls this would likely be wonderful for you!
on 4 July 2017
I have fine frizzy 2c/3a hair. Bought this conditioner because it is protein free and I think my hair might be protein sensitive (lord knows!). It is extremely moisturising. I deliberately used it sparingly so it didn't weigh my fine hair down. Smells lovely and good product to have if your hair needs a good moisture boost.
on 2 August 2017
Love the smell but it's not particularly nourrishing for the hair (3c / 4a). I ended up mixing it with water and using it as a leave-in with my spray bottle. Not sure that it add anything more compare to plain water. I will not buy again
on 30 April 2017
I'm in love! Leaves my natural curly hair so unbelievably soft and smells fab!! Has the perfect amount of slip so I don't have to use loads in one go!
on 22 November 2015
Love the product, works well, but dislike the fragrance. I'm very sensitive to artificial fragrances and non-natural products and this does not smell like 'natural' parfum as stated on the label. Aside from that it is great so I am persevering.
on 24 August 2016