Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

Size: 21.5-inch|Style Name: 1x HDMI VGA|Change
Price:£129.55+ £6.90 shipping

on 28 December 2013
Bought it for my son to take to Uni, no doubt used for more than just work, but know he is well pleased with quality of screen
on 10 October 2013
For the price you pay you get a very crisp picture, very speedy delivery in very protective big box. Would really recommend this product for someone trying to get a cheap gaming monitor.
on 15 August 2013
So far, so good. I am yet to find a way of turning the brightness down. The instruction book tells you how to turn it up, but not, as far as I can see, to turn it down. The screen is far too bright for my eyes. But there must be a way. I will keep trying.
on 28 April 2013
I use this for my new gaming rig, and the display is fantastic. I have an i7 3770k, and gtx 660 twin frozr iii gpu, and the visuals are incredible!
on 27 December 2014
monitor is fine but I specially bought this for my mother to replace an older monitor & this one has terrible loudspeaker! My mobile phone is louder! Had to buy stand alone speakers for her so she could use her PC for Skype!
on 21 March 2013
Great picture easy to set up, good price good all round monitor would recommend have bought a few monitors but this one is really good
on 30 October 2015
I bought this because I thought it would be the same as my other Asus monitor. This only has a VGA connection (no HDMI), but the worst thing is the colours. The blacks are very poor. I have been through all of the setup steps to try to make it look remotely similar to my other Asus monitor that is the same size and looks almost identical (when not switched on), but I can't get it close.

Unfortunately, I was late getting this set up so I am too late to return it. Very unhappy.
on 18 March 2014
I purchased 2 of these, they were delivered really quickly and i had no hassle setting them up.
As i primarily use one for gaming and the other for various tasks such as video editing and graphical work, the quality is excellent, the sound from the built in speakers is great also, however i would still advise buying a headset or speakers to use instead.

Definitely happy that i purchased these.
on 4 December 2015
Faulty. Returned.
on 14 July 2013
The Asus VE228HR 21.5 inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor was purchase to replace an ageing 13 year old CRT monitor. It produces a good picture and uses less power. Can thoroughly recommend.