Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 October 2016
A nice looking monitor, but the images on the screen are very "soft" and some text can be quite difficult to read. I have tried all the Menu settings to no avail. Maybe I just got a poor example. I have learnt to live with it but wouldn't buy again.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2015
After the death of my Benq this one fits the bill and was delivered promptly and efficiently. It is a basic screen that is used as a second for a laptop for general office duties and looking at pictures. A good plug and go device. Delivered as stated.
on 31 July 2013
I ordered this on the 27th of July and received it on the 31st of July at exactly 11.30 am.

Four star rating: The reason I rated four stars? The size is good for me, non glossy screen which is a need because I hate glossy screens, though it does have a glossy frame but it's not in my way.

Price: I paid £115.95 which was the cheapest I could find as I was on a budget. I needed to spare some money for my gaming PC which just arrived from OCHW.

Playing games is clear. I had to turn down the brightness to 50 as it was hurting my eyes :( I get a lot of eye strain from computer screens, so turning it down to 50 made it better.

I recommend anyone to buy this monitor you don't have to spend over
£200 for a monitor as this has everything you really need.

Four star rating because I don't love the bloody thing, I like it.
on 3 December 2013
Its a really good monitor. I use it for gaming and the colours are very vivid and good. I would recommend this but please note that it has an LED Backlight not display. The display is LCD. Thanks!
on 5 May 2015
I love my new monitor...

I use it to use my PC and my games consoles wit hthe HDMI port...

Soon I will use it with my Xbox one...this monitor is awesome for anyone who wants a good quality monitor with more than one purpose.
on 16 February 2014
i bought his when i decided to go dual monitor as it have a older version of my new model and its still as good as my old one i even bought another to have both monitors running at same quality as my old monitor looks dim compared to my new one
on 10 January 2015
It is what it is, nothing special about the quality of the picture.

A good thing is there are no bright lights distracting you from the screen.

But right now I'd like to find a IPS screen with 144hz refresh rate.
on 26 August 2014
Bought two of these at a very good price £20 cheaper than anywhere else. Both monitors have three stuck pixels (not dead) noticeable at start up on black screen but not visible when in everyday use. Probably why they were cheap. These monitors have a clear crisp look with a good colour balance have not used the built in speakers so can’t comment on quality of sound but they are probably tinny like any thin flat screen product. Input is DVI and VGA No HDMI Connection. Have these wall mounted (VESA 100 X 100) and connected to a single graphics card, trying to balance the colour between DVI and VGA has proved challenging but managed to get an acceptable balance. Comes with all cables needed to work out of the box. Overall happy with this purchase.
on 25 April 2013
Build quality is very good. Picture quality is very good and delivery was extremely fast.
I use the the monitor hooked up to my Dell Studio 1558 Laptop using a Amazon Basics
HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable set at 1920 x 1080.
on 9 June 2015
Very nice monitor, great in size and image quality. The only thing that I dislike about it, is that the stand feels very plasticy (Not a word :D) and cheap, but how often are you going to be lifting it around anyway?
9/10