on 3 January 2016
Thought this product would be a bit bigger than it is.. looks a little cheap but not the worst TIgger I've ever seen!
on 20 October 2014
This is a wonderful plush toy that has found pride of place in our young daughters bed, she is a tig nut and has many others but this one is special.
on 3 October 2013
Excellent service - prompt, courteous and obliging. Highly recommended. I didn't see the product as it was sent directly to the Birthday Girl....who loves it!
on 28 April 2014
Glad I spotted this on the info label sewn into the item or it would have made for a disappointing sentiment as the item was intended for.. I can't believe this seller (24-7superdeals) is reselling an item that is CLEARLY labelled NOT FOR RE-SALE! I'm not a happy buyer!
on 2 May 2013
tigger is a decent size teddy and the dressing gown is cute, im sure my son will love this :)
on 4 August 2015
Great
on 12 April 2015
Nice and quick
on 12 October 2015
I didn't get this tigger from this seller but at a petrol station but it's the same bedtime tiger. He's lovely and soft and well made. My 17 month old was delighted.
on 8 January 2017
Excellent bear my daughter loves it
on 16 May 2015