Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

• Customer reviews

on 16 March 2014
The top took some time to reach me, the packaging was very poor and seeing it came all the way from China it should have been packaged far better than a plastic envelope. This meant that the top was very creased. The address label was terrible, scribbled by hand and very feint. The top itself had a flaw on the left shoulder ie dye is missing so it looks like a big white scar. Sent over photos and requested refund as I would not have bought this with this flaw.
on 30 April 2017
I loved this would have been useful for beach also as light in fabric. But have to be very careful plucks easily
on 20 June 2014
This is a very pretty top and i do love it but i could probably get in it about 3 times over, it was huge, but deffinitely looks how the picture shows it, just wish i'd gone for a smaller size.
on 13 January 2014
I was really looking forward to getting this top. I have ordered loads of things from Amazon and have always been really pleased -footwear, household things, books but never clothes BIG MISTAKE. The top is not shaped anything like the picture and the colours are not attractive. The neck line is a hole and the arms are tight and shorter than the picture. The top is stright and not flowy if you get what I mean. It does not feel nice on at all! I am disappointed. It looks like something that my daughter made in an afternoon in textiles class!
on 4 March 2014
I haven't worn this yet, but tried it on and it is nice. I agree with another reviewer who noted that the colours aren't as bright as photo, especially the orange which is a more dull orangey/peachy colour. The back is also very long. I do like it and think it is good value for the price.
on 21 May 2016
Not good for big women 18 plus. Not loose v tight fitting
on 29 January 2015
Could've been roomier! I have bought other items from this company, so I assumed I knew how it would fit, but alas, this top disappointed me somewhat! It was too small around the hip area,and so didn't fit as in the picture.
on 21 January 2014
Very happy with top, I bought a bigger size due to the fact it is made in China, The colours match perfectly. The material is thin
but not concerned it is a two piece and hide lot of sins under the top layer. looking forward to wearing it on more hotter days
on 17 August 2013
Love the colour love the design lovely and cool and just long enough for over my hips cover the bits you don't want I love it very pretty
on 30 August 2013
absolutley brilliant. the top is very trendy, very well made and very flattering to the body.. i love it that much i order another colour.. it can be worn with a belt for a different look .. very quick delivery...i have order load of things from this seller and never had any problem with quality and fit....thanks