Format: DVD|Change

on 21 June 2013
I have loved this film for ever and for some reason never had a copy before now. The service I received from the seller was excellent - very prompt indeed and a very good price. I would recommend them highly.
on 19 May 2014
Brilliant film although took a while to get the delivery, although I appreciate this may have been down to the sheer volume of parcels over the Christmas period, therefore not the sellers fault.
on 27 June 2015
I must be blinded by nostalgia, love it!
on 12 December 2014
Epic film from my own childhood. Needed a copy real bad and this is it. Exactly the film I remember and good if not great copy considering when it was filmed.
Bargain classic.
on 29 March 2013
Bought this as a gift for my dad as he loves this film. He is over the moon with it. It's the original film, good quality, and he enjoyed reminiscing immensely. Would recommend.
on 18 January 2013
I love this film, and have watched it loads of times, it is without a doubt one of my all time favourites, I hope they never make a remake because it just won't be the same
on 3 October 2013
Classic stuff. My grandchildren enjoyed it very much.and ask to watch it every time they visit. Chip off the old blocks. Their parents loved it when they were young.
on 16 September 2003
This is certainly worth a buy, had this movie on VHS for some years now and it is beginning to fade, so glad to see it finally on DVD.
David (Joey Cramer) enters the woods to find his brother, and when he emerges from the woods it is 8 years later. Everything around him has changed, his mother, father, brother even his dog, but he has remained 12 years old.
Scientists are baffled to find out why he hasn't aged and why David's brain is tranmitting strange signals, but it is later found to be the key to the most amazing discovery on earth: a visitor from another part of the universe. David then takes a risky trip through space and time, with David at the controls, because he is the NAVIGATOR.
Definitely buy this, even if it is not for the younger generation, even buy it for yourself if your remember the movie, a historical moment for this movie to be put onto DVD.
Hope this helps.
on 24 June 2013
I grew up on this film. Great to watch. DVD is fine. No issues. What more can I say? It's a DVD of a great movie. Had no issues with transfer or audio.
on 18 February 2015
I remember this film from my childhood. So I bought it to re watch. Not quite as good as I remembered but I think that's more me growing up. Still good tho.