on 21 January 2013
Having grown up with the Rankin-Bass Christmas shows, it was great to have 4 of them for 1 good price. My only criticism is the sound mix on the original Frosty the Snowman DVD - music is deafeningly loud and dialogue very faint, which seriously undermines the quality of this old show. Needs a revamp, but apart from that, great fun!
on 10 December 2012
How do you describe the warm feeling watching these beloved Christmas shows bring to your heart? I am thrilled to have these back in my collection. Thank you for bringing Christmas to my home again.
on 9 December 2014
Got my DVD after had deliver another cd by mistake so I had to wait longer and whe finally arrived two of the DVDs were loose inside as the plastic that keeps them in place was broken so I have to be very careful now! Classic movies, I love to go back in time, they are old!
on 29 December 2016
I'm originally from Canada and grew up with these movies at Christmas. I was so happy to see that not only were they available here in the UK on DVD but we're also in region 2 format and all in one package. I've enjoyed reliving my childhood this Christmas season.
on 4 January 2015
I bought these to share my childhood memories of favourite Christmas programs with my kids. I think Rudolph and Kris Kringle almost stand the test of time, but the others were a disappointment. The products arrived very quickly and on time.
on 30 July 2009
All-time favorite classics - what can I say? Yes, the graphics and animation are dated, but kids don't care! The little Drummer Boy is also on the DVD so it is perfect. We even watch it in summer! Great for the Christmas spirit!
on 2 February 2015
Watched these at Christmas time and loved them. They are classics from when I was a kid (I'm from Canada) so it was nice to have them now that I live in the UK.
on 23 August 2016
Looked everywhere for this Rudolph happy I found it and a bonus as well
on 19 January 2016
all the best Christmas films for kids
on 26 October 2015
The old ones are always the best.