on 5 November 2012
I watched the You tube video on how to fit this a couple of times before I attempted it. It's not as easy as he makes it look, but was possible for someone like me who has never done this before.
Pleased to say it works, and netbook does seem to run faster now, so was worth the effort.
on 29 December 2012
I too followed the YouTube Demos to guide me through replacing the memory (unless you've taken a laptop apart before, you will need to watch one or alternatively take it to someone who knows). Though it isn't a simple process, as a result you'll forget all the trouble because the memory does the job brilliantly. I really needed it - to be able to uprade from Windows Starter to Home Premium and to get the MS Student and Home Office, but mostly this memory will speed up functions for the Acer One. The process isn't as simple as it may seem but it definitely isn't hard. Taking the keyboard piece out can be a slightly frustrating. As a piece of advice, don't be too delicate as it won't budge, but don't be too hard either as it doesn't need that much tugging. It's worth it, I'm happy with it.
on 8 January 2014
My daughters netbook had got so slow that she had stopped using it. So I purchased this item after reading reviews. I got a friend to put it in for me and it has increased the speed of her netbook and she is using it again.
on 7 November 2013
The memory chip arrived promptly, I found an instruction video on the net and fitted it without any problems. The netbook still isn't the fastest, but I am not waiting for it to catch up all the time. So a good result.
on 4 April 2013
This has made a noticeable difference to the netbook, it is faster. I did not have the confidence to fit the memory myself so took it to a computer shop and it cost 25 pounds to have the new memory fitted.
on 29 August 2013
I have nothing else to say about it. Arrived in the mail, required me to open the casing of my netbook, worked as expected after tweaking my BIOS to ensure it was registering the stick properly.
on 11 November 2012
Refer to my other review of the Acer Aspire One which was supplied as a 1Gb machine ... it really needed 2Gb - which it now has!
Excellent service from Amazon; as is the expectation.
on 8 January 2013
Came quickly, not too tricky to install (Youtube videos essential), well packaged, and has dramatically improved new netbook. No probs.
on 20 August 2015
Made all the difference to the Acer Notebook.
I followed the fitting video on youtube - easy - took 10 minutes.
on 2 December 2012
a review said that it wouldn't work on my netbook but it has and made everything run much quicker !

See one answered question