on 10 April 2017
My wife and I have been using these cartridges in a Dell C1765nfw since I ordered this set in June 2015, and only now is the Cyan running out. The quality has been excellent (I confess that I wasn't expecting the earth when I ordered them as they were such a good price......I do have a mild cynical / realistic streak!), and they have lasted nearly 2 years of generally only occasional use.
So in summary, I'd mark these as an excellent value purchase.....so here I am ordering them again!
on 24 January 2017
Still using them after one year, they worked for me so I'm happy. I'm using the Dell C1760nw. The quality is as good as Dell Toner, no issues whatsoever.
on 15 March 2016
Most of the cartridges were fine, but one of the black cartridges was not recognised by the printer. Independent retailers have always replaced non-functioning cartridges. No way to do it with Amazon.
on 21 May 2016
These work brilliantly in my Dell laser printer - however the number of prints is much smaller than a Dell cartridge so I'm not sure they make a significant saving (ie if you have to buy 4 at £15, it's not much of a saving over 1 at £60!)
on 2 August 2017
One of the cartridges did not fit well. printer keep saying its empty when just replace had to secure with tape. However ink is good.
on 5 February 2017
These worked just as well as the Dell branded alternative, at a fraction of the price.
on 30 August 2017
I purchased 2 sets of toner and when it came to the yellow toner both cartridges would not work, low density toner, obviously they haven't filled them correctly. Very disappointed as I'm in a middle of a very important print run for my local league.
I cannot find any option to put in a quality control complaint or enquiry.
on 6 September 2017
Great product. Work well with printer. Just as good as Dell branded toners.
on 23 August 2017
The cyan cartridge was faulty. So all the other cartridges show as 100% and the cyan cartridge shows as "To be replaced".

UPDATE: Got replacement next day and they all work, but after printing just 8 pages with a few small pictures they cyan level is now at 80%
review image review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2017
I am disappointed with these cartridges. Just 2 weeks after I replaced the Magenta and Yellow cartridges with those supplied, my printer is showing that both these colours are low. Previous cartridges purchased from another supplier lasted 5 months. I will be looking elsewhere.