on 18 February 2013
put these cartridges into my dell 1355cnw and i thought they would be cheap and nasty things that would not work.well all i can say is that they do work just like buying off dell direct. they installed with no problems as long as you put them in with the power off the printer.i am going to re order theses as i use a fair bit of ink and at a fraction of the cost of buying anywhere else 10 out of 10 for the delivery and well happy to recomend these to anyone, top job.
on 12 January 2016
Thoroughly disappointed with this toner pack.
Original Dell toners were good, but savagely expensive (almost twice printer cost), so i tried a compatible brand from the fleabay and wasn't impressed, but they were acceptable for my purposes of printing internal mail and invoices.
I bought these toners as they were from a different manufacturer than the first, and also came with a pretty good review overall hoping that I just had a bad batch from the other lot, and they are far WORSE than I ever imagined.
The black is BARELY grey and the colours are not much better.
The black is the biggest issue as it comes out (for those of you in the print industry) like a 10%K tint AT BEST.
Also the CMY Toners don't adhere to the paper properly leaving chunks missing which get transferred to the following 2 or 3 sheets.
Very disappointed. The search continues for Dell toners that come close to originals.
review image
on 6 July 2013
I was a bit sceptical when I first got the toners, whether they were going to ft, but they work great in my C1765nfw. The loss of quality is minimal if any. Would recommend them.
on 22 June 2013
First off, these are remarkable good value compared to branded cartridges. Replacement was easy, although the seal for the magenta cartridge was a little loose and I had to wipe the cartridge down to avoid getting loose toner in the innards of the printer. The black cartridge has two pegs to align it against the back face of the cartridge bay. I found that the distance between these is not the same as the holes on my Dell 1350cnw and so I wasn't able to close the toner door completely. My solution was to gently cut off one of the pegs with a junior hacksaw. This can be done without piercing the toner cartridge.
on 7 March 2013
I was genuinely nervous to buy these for my Dell 1355cnw printer however, they worked as good as the originals but for a fraction of the cost. Absolutely excellent will be buying from this seller again A+++
on 2 October 2014
Had similar problems to another reviewer, with at least 5 or 6 yellow cartridges that all spewed toner inside the printer then complain they are empty despite being newly inserted and clearly still full by the weight of them. Seems like a problem with the yellows. All the other colours were ok. Tried them in three different printers 2 x 1765nfw and 1250C and same result. Will try another supplier.
on 24 August 2013
Brilliant value - work well

Every bit as good as the originals

Would order again and would recommend to others
on 8 December 2015
I have a Dell C1765nfw printer and decided to take a punt on these less expensive cartridges as I had been using another supplier of non-OEM cartridges that were around £60 for the 4 colours, so this deal seemed too good at a third of the price. Delivery was swift and I installed the Cyan cartridge but received an error code (093-921 or 922 - I can't remember exactly, but it was about Low Density). I got a bit nervous but then realised I hadn't shaken the toner as it says to do this on the printer instructions. I shook the cartridge a few times in order to even out the toner and loosen it up i guess, then re-inserted into the printer. The printer then whirred away and recalibrated (with message saying it was calibrating), and was followed by a successful installation and test print. So as things stand, all good.

I did notice a few other people give bad reviews on these cartridges but you may wish to do what i did before thinking they are duds. I will update this review if I can in a few weeks/months' time when i come to use the other 3 cartridges too (Yellow, Magenta and Black). I hope you find this useful as I know what it is like reading reviews that lack a bit of detail.

UPDATE OCTOBER 2016: I ordered another set recently (2 lots of multipack-4's) . Oh dear! Cyan cartridges would not work from either set, regardless as to what I did, and kept having an error 093-932 Replace Cyan Cartridge. I also noticed that the labelling for the current/new ones (made in China) was different to the previous ones (made in Taiwan) I had bought. I returned them to Amazon for a refund so my review has changed drastically. See my attached photo - a picture tells a thousand words!!
review image
on 24 June 2014
This is the third time this company have had to send me replacement cartridges - once for my Dell printer, and twice for my Samsung printer, which broke completely when putting on the second replacements. Really poor. I put a new yellow cartridge in the Dell printer yesterday and it's telling me to replace it - all the toner seems to have spewed out inside the printer. Clean the spilt toner and put back in, it whirs and grinds, then tells me the magenta or cyan need replacing - both replaced less than two weeks ago. I will not risk buying anymore cartridges from this company, regardless of make.
on 24 February 2014
Not the real deal. Bought them for my Dell 1765 CFNW and them black cartridge stopped working after a few days. the print was faded, and had to replace them with the dell original cartridges.