on 6 November 2013
After buying 2 Acer S220HQLBrbd monitors (and returning them due to extremely poor quality) I had to shop around for 2 sub-£100 monitors for a dual screen setup. These do the job perfectly, so far!

I do a bit of gaming, design work and just general browsing and these are ideal for all of the above without spending too much. The viewing angles are good, not as good as my 4 year old LG but considerably better than those on the Acer monitor I tried - vertical viewing suffers a bit more than horizontal viewing. But unless you're using these monitors at more than a 45 degree angle, they won't cause a problem.

The stand feels quite flimsy upon initial opening, but once attached it's fairly sturdy. The tilt movement is very smooth for a monitor of this price. Didn't take me long to adjust colours to my liking either, didn't even have to load software. Haven't tried the speakers and don't intend to as like the majority of other built-in monitor speakers, they'll be very poor for anything other than Windows system noises.

For those who are wondering, a DVI cable is NOT included, but a VGA is. Only other slight negative is the time it takes the screen to actually come on - it's a couple of seconds longer than you'd expect. But in the grand scheme of things, not a deal breaker.

Overall, fantastic value for money, especially in the sub-£100 range. If you want better colour, I'd go up to an LG IPS monitor for just over £100. But if you really want fast refresh rates for gaming, the BENQ GL2450HM is a decent price.
on 22 July 2017
Very pleased with these. I bought 4 of them for a "cluster" setup I needed in my office. The quality is good as well. My only gripe is the speakers. You could barely hear anything, and as such I'm still using my external speakers. Reading some of the other reviews though, it does sound like this is a general issue with monitor speaks anyway (as they have to be so small to fit in the casing)

Otherwise, great price and quality.
on 25 April 2017
Very pleased with the Monitor in size and picture quality. but unfortunately the sound is very poor, to the point were you could hardly hear it and I watch a lot of iPlayer. I have subsequently bought loudspeakers which has solved the problem, but has added to the cost However, it was disappointing as the reason I bought this Monitor was because my previous monitor, which I had for eight years, was a Hannspree and I never had a problem with the sound.
on 30 July 2017
the screen has developed the same problem that caused me to buy a new one in the first place, a thin 'bright' line runs down the screen horizonatally and there are TWO 'blob' of black at the bottom of the screen covering the task bar.This less than a year old
on 18 August 2017
Considering the price this is a good choice for office. Picture quality, brightness and viewing angles are very decent.
on 16 July 2017
Great for the price but if you have dual monitors look into it because I have a weird power fault where when one goes into sleep you age to turn the power off to the monitor wait and turn back on again. Other than that can't go wrong.
on 17 March 2017
Excellent value can't tell from new. Delivery By return
on 26 August 2017
Very good product would highly recommend.
on 13 December 2013
Acquired monitor as Christmas present for a niece, and she loves it! The outputs are plentiful, the image, clear and sharp. All for a price that is easier for the pocket.
l
on 8 January 2016
Love it very big and good quality. However, it took me a while to work out how to change the tilt on it!