on 8 June 2017
My Wife was fed up with finger marks all over her ipad, got the pen for her, she thinks its wonderful!
on 10 April 2013
Good value stylus pen it helps the screen from sticky fingers and keeps your screen clean will get more soon
on 22 December 2012
The service was excellent and although there was a slight problem with colour it was resolved straight away. Would use them again
on 23 February 2013
I was unable to use the pen as it had been delivered "squashed". Being flattened it was difficult to hold. It was sent in an ordinary envelope and appeared to have been put through the franking machine.
I did not return it as it would have cost me more in petrol to go to the post office.
I suggest that the firm, in future, is sent in a stronger packaging.
on 9 January 2013
Works fine on my Acer touch screen PC (which is what I bought it for) and various apple products that I've tried it on. I wouldn't describe it as a 'quality' product, build quality wise, but that's reflected by the price. The clip snapped off within a week of using it, I hadn't clipped it to anything it just came off in my hand, not a great sign. Ok for the price.
on 13 April 2013
I chose this because all the other stylus' i've seen were small and hard to grip properly. this is just abit smaller than a normal pen and just as easy to use. just what i wanted. perfect if you don't want to leave fingerprints all over the touch screen on your phone.
on 22 April 2013
Although delivery was excellent on this item,the product itself was not satisfactory
it only lasted a week, and then stopped working, so I am back to using fingers instead.
Reluctant to reorder in case the same thing happens again
on 10 January 2013
inexpensive, does what it needs to do, arrived on time, what more can one ask for. Will probably order another one for my phone, just wish the soft tip had a cover as it will take some hammer in my bag.
on 24 November 2013
Wasn't sure if I would get on with one so picked an inexpensive one just to try. Have to say am very pleased I did. It is used quite a lot. Find it so easy that using fingers is weird now.
on 5 January 2013
I bought this as a replacement as my old pen died from overuse. Unfortunately this pen doesn't seem to make the screens react on my Galaxy Tab 2 or my Galaxy Ace phone.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse