Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 24 September 2013
Amazing sound quality for a very reasonable price. Definite value for money. Look great, very comfortable. High build quality. I went into Curries and compared these to the Dre Beats and not only are these headphones noticeably superior in audio quality and build quality, but they're about 5X cheaper as well! I laugh at people who have Dre Beats now, rip off. Anyone who buys Dre Beats is an absolute idiot, why pay over £250 for Beats when you can pay £50 for these superior Sony's? Sonys rocks. Don't get ripped off.
on 25 July 2013
I have not been able to listen to loud music in my office because I work in software development and some people like it quite. Which is fair, but sometimes I love to listen to a bit of cheeky R&B/ Pop/ Rock and even a little dub step.

This headphones are near perfect for noise leakage and extremely good for blocking out noise. Great on base, really clear. On par with £100-200 headphones. Well done Sony.
on 22 June 2013
These are an amazing set of headphones. Bass is as described, extremely good and the sound is very clear. They can get a little uncomfortable after an hour or two but that shouldn't stop anyone from purchasing these.
on 23 December 2013
These headphones succeed the much-loved Sony XB500s. My XB500s broke, and this seemed an adequate choice to replace them. They are much more practical than the XB500s, as they fold to a small size. The cord also feels more durable. However, these cans cannot match the sheer comfort of the XB500s. They are comfy nonetheless and deliver great sound and bass, but I miss the overear design of their predecessor.
on 14 January 2014
I found these headphones to give a good balance of rich sound. I love the way than the earpieces flip up inside the headband and the build quality is superb. The only fault with them is that the speaker covers are of a non breathable plastic like material that make my ears sweat after half an hour's use.
on 10 January 2015
Don't get me wrong, for the price these are a very good set of headphones, they have a nice understated look about them, which I like and the build quality is excellent. I appreciate that these are as described "Extra Bass" headphones, however I wasn't expecting the "Extra Bass" to be to the detriment of everything else, the mid-range and treble are shall we say drowned out by the excessive base. So, unless you have a equalizer where you can adjust the bass a little I would avoid getting these. I think they should be called "Just Bass" Headphones.
on 10 June 2013
Awesome quality in everything. Sound great (great bass) , look great, are great. would recommend to anyone that wants to have a good time.
on 5 September 2013
These have to be the most comfortable headphones I have ever owned - and there have been quite a few. I bought these to replace my AKGs which suffered an internal cable rip because of the constant folding.
The sound on these is excellent, seems to have a great response across all frequencies; the bass is deep and responsive to give depth, but not too much as to overwhelm the sound - assuming you do not have bass boost on you MP3 player. Higher ranges also come out clearly. The length of the cable is sensible, not too long, but some might find it too short if you keep your player well away from you (this is a minor detail as most people seem to have to wrap up the cable when carrying their device). Noise isolation works well in that very little background noise is currently coming through (I am currently in a noisy office). One other thing to note is the cable, there are separate right and left cables rather than the wrap around variety that has caused by problems before (see above), by this I mean the feeds go straight in to each headphone rather than going through the body of the headset with a feed to one side. Cable also seems a lot more heavy duty that a lot of flimsy cables that come with other headphones.
Maybe some sound responses are a little muted at certain frequency combinations, but I' can't really fault them for the price. If there's one outstanding aspect: the comfort.
on 27 December 2014
You know I was worried they might not live up to the best headphones that are trending. What I've learned is that all these beats and bose are just another great marketing ploy. Sure beats and bose are awesome, but for a fraction of the price these are friggin perfect. The bass is tremendous, they are comfy as hell, they look seriously cool (bought them for my girlfriend and she said she would have seen them and wanted them compared to any other headphones she's seen).

The top band is brown leather, the ear innards are a very very comfy leather. When they are on all exterior noise is blocked out and you are left to submerge yourself into your music. The sound quality as mentioned matches the best (I kid you not) with bass, clarity and power. They come in an awesome Sony box which makes them seem quite special. And they fold up really really well. Look great on too, even on my head. THANK YOU!
on 18 January 2015
I was looking for average headphones for my son who wants to listen the music in the bus or aeroplane, with bigger headphones with bass. All good about that - the person sitting next to you really cannot hear your music, and they are foldable to fit into the handbag. There is extra bass as promised. Very light and comfortable to wear. Personally for me the sound quality doesn't impress - I'm looking for feeling the "more stereo around" if you know what I mean, but for that price I'm totally happy with what I got. And one other thing - his preferences were Sony or Philips, so here we go - yippee! Well done me!