on 23 March 2017
Fantastic protective case. After a few other cases being used resulting in screen replacements. This case is saving me a fortune! Plus my 12 year old son loves it. It's encouraged his friends parents to invest in one too. Great price for a great product. Very competitive pricing. Definitely recommend.
on 2 July 2017
This is the third otterbox I have bought, and the quality of this compared to the other two leaves me thinking it's a fake. The rubber outer is very plasticky and stiff. The first I bought over 2 years ago, and is still going strong. The newest is less than 2 months old and the rubber port covers have snapped off because they're just not flexible.
on 30 March 2014
Very robust, and feels sturdy. The belt clip is a turn off, I feel that an option would have been to offeer a fold over cover. My clip will be destined for the drawer. Colour choice was my main reason for buying.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 June 2017
Thank you very much. This case fits an iPhone 5s perfectly (I don't use the fingerprint ID).

Lovely and sturdy and phone is very well protected.

Very quick delivery too.

Thanks again.
on 20 May 2015
I use it everyday - great
on 3 February 2016
Well worth the money ! I spend a lot of time outdoors in the rain and mud and that's when this really shines ! Had one for all my iPhone's and keeps them as good as new .
on 23 October 2014
Awesome case
on 17 May 2017
Great case
on 13 March 2017
Fake !
on 20 October 2013
An OtterBox is a must for children - the product is well made but relatively expensive - always pay for quality - recommended.