on 19 November 2015
This perfume is delightful. It has a beautiful strong violet smell that lasts for a long time (about 6 hours I find). I'm constantly being asked what I'm wearing and complimented on it. It's been my everyday perfume for a month now, but now that I have a pretty extensive collection of Al Aneeq perfumes I feel like I should give it up for a while and try another one. It's really difficult though because this smells absolutely divine. I even wear it just to sit about the house in; I love it so much!

I got a couple of little samples (these last a while in my experience, as you only need a little dab) with my order. Al Aneeq are a pleasure to do business with and their perfumes are divine and interesting. Highly recommended!
on 31 January 2017
VERY strong at first but settled very quickly.

To me it does smell very much like the parma violets sweets but less sickly & with more of a green scent. It is lovely. Well done Al Aneeq for capturing this scent in a bottle :)
on 13 April 2017
Loved this scent! it smells like parma violet sweets, but better and for under a fiver it is so worth it, as it lasts all day!
on 30 March 2017
Parma violet scrumminess developing into creamy vanilla tones. Great value + amazingly fast delivery! Fab
on 1 April 2017
this stuff smells amazing, exactly as described and always getting compliments
on 9 August 2016
I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I keep it in my bag to have it wherever I go because it lasts so much and it smells really good.
on 24 April 2017
Beautiful smell like Parma violets just not long lasting! When I apply it they ask me about it. After more than one hour it fades!
on 6 April 2017
beautiful violet smell I love it :)
on 20 April 2017
Really nice, woukd have liked it a bit stronger, but would buy again.
on 15 April 2017
Smells just like violets love it !

See one answered question