Customer reviews

on 25 May 2017
Beautiful summery smell. I love these perfume oils they are so individual and great value for money. I am a convert and will never go back to the expensive commercial perfumes.
on 14 September 2017
This does not smell like Frangipani, it is very strong, very sweet, not suitable for headache sufferers. This is the 1st of Al Aneeq range did not get on with.
on 30 March 2017
Nice and sweet
on 1 August 2013
I bought this along with several other perfume oils and it comes in a lovely little bottle with a capped wand for application, but unfortunately it is a little too floral for me. Having said that, the smell is not at all unpleasant, and my friends like it a lot so I have given it to one of them, it just doesn't suit me as I am more of a fruit/spice person. If you like floral, sort of tropical island, smells, then this would be a definite yet for you, and it puts me in mind of the smell you often encounter at a spa or massage place. Quite luxurious. Don't be put off by my review, as everyone suits different scents and this would appeal to a lot of people.
on 26 March 2013
I did like this , it was strong which is just how I like it . It has a dipper so its easy to put on without touching any of the oil
on 24 April 2013
I gave this 4-stars because nothing really deserves 5-stars unless it's exceptional.
this product smelt amazing. came as described. Totally in love with it and the price was decent too. Would thoroughly reccommend.

Happy customer.
on 29 March 2013
I had been looking for an uplifting scent that would distract me from the awful British weather and I am pleased to say I found it! Great little bottle that fits inside any bag or cosmetics case and a beautiful smell that reminded me of my trip to Fiji.

Because it is an oil there is no alcohol or other nasties that leave a synthetic smell or irritation to the skin. Definitely worth a purchase.
on 9 July 2013
One sniff of this extraordinary fragrance and you can believe you are walking in a tropical garden near a beach. Lovely oil,sweet bottle. Holiday in a perfume.
on 26 August 2013
i wish this perfume lasted longer on skin it smelt beautiful but did not last so i kept applying lots
on 21 June 2014
The good thing was the service, the perfume was dispatched straight away and I received the perfume the next day after ordering. I have Frangipani essential oil and expected this to smell like that but it doesn't. I thought it would smell exotic but it smells more like a perfume from the floral collection of Bronnley, an English perfume brand. I expected a roll-on but this has a stick to apply the perfume with. They have made the fragrance as strong as they can but it still doesn't linger. They have definitely tried to make a good product, and I will be trying the other fragrances such as coconut, but this fragrance isn't for me. I would recommend it to someone who likes English floral perfumes and who doesn't like their fragrance to linger. I gave it three stars because the product is okay, it's not dreadful but it's not to my taste either.