Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 24 September 2012
they work so beautifully together and the song choices were great. well worth buying. i loved it. goose bump time !!! amazing voices and so complimentary.
on 21 November 2012
Love him or hate him, you have to admit if it wasn't for Simon Cowell's Syco label and talent shows, singers like Charlotte and Jonathan might never come to our attention and this would be our loss. These two have a very bright future ahead of them, if they pace themselves so they don't burn out. I would love ALW to write a musical they could appear in. I can just see/hear them in a light and dark musical plot. It would be a winner. I know Jonathan is more operatic but many of ALW's songs have an operatic theme to them. All the best for the future you two. You have youth and talent. Enjoy!
on 30 July 2017
remember their first audition on bgt great voices together hence bought this cd such a powerful voice
on 14 December 2012
As a first album this is brilliant, and I feel we have not heard the best of these two yet. As young people thrust into the lime light, and I'm sure put under pressure by those wishing to milk the situation, I have to congratulate them. As they mature a little and further hone their skills the sky will be the limit. but I tell you something, what a start! Great purchase, loved it.
on 9 September 2017
Thankyou very pleased good delivery time.
on 25 June 2017
Lovely CD.
on 15 April 2017
Brilliant Would recommend.
on 25 July 2017
Very enjoyable
on 24 September 2012
Jonathan and Charlotte's debut CD is a revelation. Absolutely beautiful to listen to. Loved them on Red or Black this weekend. Jonathan's voice is extraordinary and Charlotte's is mesmerising. If I could give 10 stars I would
11 Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2017