on 2 July 2016
Fell in love with every beautiful song.
Fall to Grace is the second studio album by English recording artist Paloma Faith. It was released by RCA Records on 28 May 2012. Fall to Grace features production styles crossing the genres of pop, soul and R&B. A deluxe edition was released the same day, which contains acoustic versions of five songs from the album.

Black & Blue 4:02
Let Your Love Walk In 4:23
Picking Up the Pieces 4:04
Let Me Down Easy 2:47
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 September 2014
I love this album. It is one of the few albums I own on which there isn't a single song that I dislike.

The songs are all played and sung with great flare, and it is truly unique. There would be no mistaking her voice for any of the other currently well known artists at the moment.

I only recently discovered Paloma Faith, but I will certainly be buying other albums from the same artist.

Recommended.
on 2 June 2012
I utterly loved Paloma's first album and couldn't wait for this one. The notorious "second album" syndrome is always a threat when you release something quite as good as "Do You Want The Truth....". Paloma doesn't disappoint though - this second album takes a little bit more time to grow on you, with many stand out tracks and one or two seemingly less strong - although that said, everyone of them showcases her stunning voice beautifully. The diversity of style continues to make you just want to hear the next track every time. Not quite as much the masterpiece as the debut album, but still intensely satisfying and well worth the wait. You won't be disappointed. The lady is clearly a star and will grow and grow into someone very special indeed.
on 22 March 2013
I think Paloma Faith is one of the most exciting female artists in years. This album is so personal and for me really identifiable in its themes. I could spend all day listing my favourite tracks, but I love them all and my favourite changes each day. It's not the fast tempo of the first album, so be prepared, but for me that is its beauty.

Paloma thins this is her best album and I would agree, although I think all get work is so different. Oh, and if you can go see her live - she blows the recorded sound out of the water.
on 9 September 2012
I would definitely say Paloma Faith has changed her music a bit since Do You Want The Truth Or Somethign Beautiful? but it's still worth buying.

It has quite a few slow tempo songs but they're easy to relax and listen to. On the album I have personal favourites what are 'Agony', 'Blood Sweat & Tears and Black & Blue' and obviously the two wonderful singles 'Picking Up The Pieces and 30 Minute Love Affair', so I would recommend you listen to those three songs because they're really good.
The only downside was there were only four tracks out of ten what you could sing a long to because they were upbeaat and I don't know if everybody likes that and on her last album there was more sounds what make you jig.
But one way or another I would definitely recommend this album because you haven't got nothing to lose, if you're a fan of Paloma buy the album.
on 26 March 2013
I loved the first album "Do You Want To Know The Truth Or Something Beautiful" but "Fall To Grace" has quickly surpassed her past glory, this lady scrubs up well and sings like an angel and if your freind she would be most loyal indeed.

My advice buy the Deluxe addition in fact Itunes have the best number of tracks otherwise like me you will regret it "Never Tear Us Apart" was a song almost made for Paloma but not available on the bog standard version of the Album.
on 13 March 2013
Unlike many others who are undoubtedly well versed in the critique of music, I can only write about how Paloma Faith's music makes me feel, and it's just that I think I'm in love, captivated by every single lyrical line she sings, every little cell of her soul that she reveals in this album of work. And I simply adore her version of `Never Tear Us Apart'. This is no '30 Minute Love Affair' for me, I'm smitten for life...
on 20 September 2012
love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. i had never heard anything by Paloma previous to this album, but WOW, every single song just blew me away.her vocals are just fantastic. and her songwriting just touches the heart. i just want to laugh,cry, shout, dance, drink,jump out of a hot air baloon, everytime i hear one of these songs. talk about making me H.A.P.P.Y..fantastic
on 29 June 2017
Fantastic album. Newborn baby loved it too. As magic sorted out the colic
on 30 October 2014
I was a late starter and was not over impressed with the lady when I was given a copy of her first album but since then I have rediscovered her and think she is wonderful. This album has a mixture of good songs and really brilliant songs but nothing is bad on it at all. Well worth buying.