on 14 September 2012
This is an extremely good soundtrack by Dario Marianelli. Having watched the film, the main thing that stood out for me was Marianelli's lush soundtrack (aside from Joe Wright's inventive use of location and stylised direction). It definitely has a Romantic style (influence from Tchaikovsky, which would make sense, given it's set in late 19th Century Russia).

Hopefully this soundtrack will be nominated for an Academy Award, as it's easily the most memorable soundtrack that I've heard this year.
on 4 January 2013
I remember coming out the cinema and humming the tunes that were in the film. And now, with the help of some xmas money, I finally have them on my iPod.
My favourite track has to be the Overture but Dance With Me comes a close second.
Lovers of the film will need this!
on 7 February 2013
I have choosen and rating this Soundtrack because the People likes to Now how it is.
I like this Music very much.There is noting to recomment on this Product.

Many regards from Switzerland
R.Cavallaro
on 13 May 2013
Marianelli is one of my favorite composers and I was expecting more from this soundtrack but I still love it.
"Dance with me" is marvelous. However, Atonement is still his best work so far.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 October 2014
Lush and rich, with plenty of tragic and playful touches, this soundtrack is well worth listening to again and again, once the TV series has ended.
on 2 April 2013
A lovely collection which is easy to listen to. A very moving compostion indeed. A delight indeed to listen to.
on 28 October 2012
This soundtrack has at its core three beautiful tunes, which intertwine and come to the forefront, and which are very pleasing to the ear. The music is high pitched in some parts which can make it difficult to listen to for long, and I can detect one or two non classical instruments which detract from the beauty of the music. On the whole it is a beautiful and well crafted CD.