on 10 February 2013
i used 4 protectors before I got one that stayed on the screen and even then there were bubbles I couldn't get out. I decided not to try another one as it may have been worse. Not recommended
on 27 October 2012
Got the screen protectors and the case for my new Kindle fire hd. These are perfect and are very easy to put on. As long as your screen is cleaned with the cloth provided you will have not have bubbles. Many retailers sell these screen protectors for a very expensive price , just for a little bit of plastic so this is an excellent price!

Aron
on 29 December 2012
Great product, easy to apply and high quality. Does not effect the quality of the screen when watching videos, would recommend.
on 27 January 2013
I would recomend this screen protector to anyone with a Kindle Fire HD, can be a bit tricky to fit so my advise is to be patient and be sure there is no dust on the screen.
on 30 January 2013
Does what it says and straightforward to apply. Start on an edge and work across press the bubbles out smoothly
on 20 March 2014
This was a great package. The Kindle was just as we had hoped. Love the size and the screen clarity is brilliant. It is easy to use and light to hold. Good product.
on 9 March 2014
Item arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Great product, I'm very happy with this item and would recommend this product to friends and family.
on 14 June 2014
Great product ideal for little fingers! Helps to keep Kindle clean and free from marks. Would recommend as goods were sent very quickly.
on 7 May 2015
I purchased this product based on the information provided in the description by the seller. Upon receiving the screen protectors, I found that they were too big for the Kindle device. The product description and packaging said it was for the Kindle HD 7, however they are too big for my Kindle. The screen protectors also have a hole for the camera, however the hole is situated on the wrong part of the protector and is therefore useless. Although the protector is far too big, I did try to apply it to my Kindle device and found that they do not stick to the device properly.

I have contacted the seller about the above and will update my review once I receive their reply.
on 7 September 2013
I was hesitant in buying this product because of the difficulty many people seem to have in fitting . However if the instructions are followed exactly there are no problems. It is important to fit immediately after the screen is cleaned taking care not to allow dust to be attracted to the screen.After laying the plastic film any bubbles can easily be smoothed away using the cardboard card provided or credit card.

See one answered question