on 20 January 2014
This is really good, because of the flexibility on how you can position it. It is nice and soft to hold, but sturdy and stable when you stand it up. The only thing which concerned me was whether the front cover would be sturdy enough to protect it in a bag full of other things, because of all the folds which allows the case to be stood in all those positions, but having used this case for a few weeks now, I can't see a problem with it. I did buy a second, normal case (on sale - really cheap) as a spare/alternative. But I don't think I would ever want to take my Kindle out of this case. It is definitely worth buying.
on 13 May 2013
Excellent quality, red better than one shown in my opinion, you can get to all the bits like the charging area without taking it out the case and you can charge either whilst open or closed, would recommend this to everyone. Thank you for designing and selling this product. I think its great, brilliant, excellent.
on 11 January 2014
This case is just what I was looking for. It fits my Kindle perfectly with all the holes in the right place so I can charge my Kindle and use my headphones without taking my Kindle out. The magnets turn my Kindle on and off as described. The cover can fold and hold my Kindle in position both in portrait and landscape an the inbuilt magnet holds the flap together in both viewing positions to provide stability. The case balances well on my lap, the sofa or table. I am really pleased with my purchase and it only cost me £5-00 from pcmicrostore.com on Amazon.
on 18 May 2013
My beloved kindle fire is beautifully protected in this lovely case. It's vegan leather, which I approve of wholeheartedly, and is so versatile; it can be stood vertically or horizontally, whichever reading position you prefer. It also looks much more expensive than it is.

Very highly recommended.
on 12 May 2013
Got this to replace cover I payed £40 for because I could only use landscape. This does everything it's fantastic, took a little while to work out different shapes but once done takes only seconds to change. Would recommend this 100% to anyone with kindle fire HD. Great colour purple looks like leather, all the cut outs are perfectly lined up. Really good price less than half the price of the kindle make. Get one or two great colours available.
on 16 June 2013
I bought a cover for my Kindle Fire HD when I bought the device, but I was never happy with it. It kept getting in the way, and it was heavy and stiff.

Then I saw the rooCASE in black on an advert when I turned my Kindle on, and it seemed to be the answer to my dreams and woes. It's flexible and easy to use. I am writing a book I intend to sell on the Kindle (among others), and when I review the editing comments I made on the Kindle, I fold the case and it stands next to my Mac. The angle is perfect, and it's stable! When I'm reading normally, the folds conveniently out for the way, and the fold for reading or watching in landscape mode is just as good.

The magnets work great too, turning it on and off just when I want to.

All in all, it's the best case I've seen.
on 5 June 2014
This item arrived in double quick time, absolutely perfect companion to the original Kindle Fire HD. It won't fit the newer models so make sure you're ordering the right one! It looks very smart and professional in black, protects the Kindle from pretty much anything you can throw at it. The best feature is the cover which can be used for a variety of different viewing height including portrait. Love it. thanks
on 14 January 2014
This is a good quality case, but I felt the part around the front restricted movement when swiping across the screen. I guess it just depends on what suits you., really, that's why I have still given it four stars. I found another case where my kindle just clips in, with no frame around it, far better for me.
on 18 April 2013
I already had a cover for my Kindle Fire but the only problem I had was that it wouldn't sit at the right angle whenever I tried to prop it up in bed. This cover is perfect. It's very easy to use & I have no regrets about buying it. I also love the shade of purple I bought it in :0)
on 25 January 2014
Bought to accompany teenage son's Christmas Kindle and it fits perfectly. Folding options make this a clever little chap, looks snazzy, finish quality is excellent and it will protect the gadget very well. All in all, very happy and would recommend.