on 13 February 2013
I ordered this cover on the basis of the excellent reviews by American users but got frustrated by the long wait and thought maybe I had made a mistake and been overly influenced by the reviews.
However, I am not disppointed, yes it is a high quality product, it really fits my Kindle Fire HD with no sagging around the sides, the cut outs are in the right place, you can charge with the cover closed and the magnets work to send the Kindle to sleep and keep the cover closed. I actually bought and returned 2 other cheap covers bought on Ebay and an expensive one from Waterstones. This is worth the price and wait for delivery.
22 Comments| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2013
Very good cover can be used either way on kindle. Not to heavy or cumbersome. Would recommend to other users.
on 14 April 2013
Fab case, does what it says on the box. Easy to use. Better than the previous case I had, no longer have to prop my kindle on anything handy and have only had this one a couple days!!!!! Highly recommend it x
on 25 October 2013
Rather disappointed with this, suppose expected more but for cost okay.
When someone makes a cover that allows for charging cable to be connected whist holding Kindle would be good, product is poor quality, very flimsy construction various positions described on packaging difficult to copy,would not recommend.
on 9 April 2013
You can't beat, you could drop it andshake it and it will never come out, until you undo the velcro. Wd bought ours @ Amazon. Can't beat it! JERRY HOMER The Perfect & Best Kindle Fire Fly HD Cover 7" is one we both my Husband & I bought for our tablets, two different size tablets. Leather high quality, nice colors, and when you open the cover instead of elastic bands you slide your Kindle or Tablet into the folder and it closes with Velcro. It's marvellous.And durability.
on 10 October 2013
Ordered due to price as much as anything. Surprised at high quality. Holes in all right places. The fact that I can now charge my Kindle HD without having to open case is a bonus to me. Easy to use stand. No moving about of Kindle once in case. My previous one tended to slip slightly and hide on/off button. I chose purple and it's definitely VERY purple. Thankfully I love the colour. Well worth the money.
on 2 June 2013
Pros-
I love the colour(purple)
It's much lighter than my previous Amazon case (and a brighter purple).
Comfortable & non-slip to hold.
Several ways to stand it.
Actually works best for left handers(me) ie.Open case with right hand.Fold into a toblerone shape to hold while you navigate with left hand.
Cons.
The case half covers the on/off button & the headphone socket (you have to pull on the case a bit to get the headphone jack in)
Really fiddly to get Kindle out of the case if you want to.
The best & most stable way of standing it horizontally puts the hdmi & charging socket at the bottom which is most impractical!
You have to unplug charger or hdmi cable to open or close the case-again fiddly & impractical.
Having said all that,the price was ok & I don't dislike it enough to send it back.
on 17 October 2013
Came really quite quickly, which was great and its not a mind boggle to change the cover case to different shapes; its quite natural. Quite light, not flimsy at all, very secure and sturdy, and great for carrying around whilst im travelling on the tube.
The only slight criticism would be that it is a little tight for my Kindle Fire HD 7inch (no idea what generation this is but I bought it very recently from Argos), but not so tight that you cant close the strap around the Kindle on the inside over of the the case (all the input/output plugs are pretty much in line). Overall, quite pleased with this product and is certainly doing its job well.
on 7 November 2013
Really easy to use & comfy to the touch,, when my Kindle was fitted, all the controls were easy to get at & the multi position is a great idea & very useful,,
Very pleased with my choice & what a bargain for a FIVER !!
on 12 December 2013
Very good item....very versatile and a reasonable price.would recommend for use with the Kindle fire...fits perfectly & can be used easily in many positions