Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 19 March 2017
not worth the money cheap and hardly anything to build.
on 28 September 2015
Great item, 7 year old daughter loved building it and playing with it
on 16 April 2017
Deceiving as a lot of tiny parts!
on 1 January 2015
My daughters loved it and even though it was ordered VERY near to Christmas Santa still got it here on time.
on 28 November 2013
Great price less than half price. My daughter will love this! Arrived very quickly. Really pleased and will look out for more deals too.
on 21 March 2013
Well at last a toy that is not made out of cheap plastic. I brought this for my daughters 9th birthday & she loves it. It's really well made & worth every penny. I will now be buying her the rest of the range
on 13 November 2015
Ordered this for xmas for my son as he loves Barbie 😃 and it looks great! Haven't opened it yet but for the price and what's inside the box it definitely seems like it was a good buy! He is going to LOVE it!
on 5 September 2016
I purchased this for my 5 year old daughter for her birthday, she has spent hours and hours playing with this. Some adult help required putting it together as it's a little difficult for her age to work it out, but ones it's all together its a great set.We also have the Super Star Stage and the Camper van in this range, great for little Barbie Fans! Excellent price too, and very quick delivery. (cheaper here than ive seen in the shops)
on 29 June 2014
all hands on deck as they (daughters/friends) kept building, taking off and rebuilding new designs. very creative
on 17 February 2015
Great set. I got this for £25 on amazon. I wouldn't have been happy had I paid full price as there isn't much to it. Didn't take too long to build most of which my 6 year old managed herself .