on 14 October 2017
As usual a brilliant read. Good story and very well written. I like the underlying story running through each book. Can't wait to read more, keep them coming.
on 3 July 2013
This is the third Jeff Resnick Mysteries that I have read, and it didn't disappoint. I feel that I know all the characters now after reading the previous books. Room at the Inn had me gripped from start to finish, and I was nearly at the end of the book before I guessed who had done the murder. Very well written just has the other books by LL Bartlett that I have read, well done cant' wait to read cheated by Death.
One person found this helpful
on 28 July 2013
I initially downloaded the first book in the series for free on my kindle. I've happily downloaded and paid for the rest and intend to read the final two in the series so far. Thoroughly recommend for a fast paced story with interesting characters. We learn more about them in each book and they are difficult to put down. I like the fact that the storyline isn't over complicated and we get humour thrown in too. Enjoy!
on 3 May 2013
I came across this in my recommendations, and was very glad I took a chance. I'm now reading the rest of the series. The central character, Jeff, is a reluctant psychic who gets thrown into investigating a murder that happens while he's staying in a picturesque New England Inn. I loved this book and think it'd make a good Tv series or film.
on 30 June 2017
Found it a bit slow and repeats things over again
on 30 November 2013
I bought this ebook as soon as I finished the previoust Jeff Resnick mystery. I did enjoy it again, but have given it 3 stars instead of four as it ended so suddenly it came as a bit of a shock. Still has me buying more in the series, so I must be enjoying them.
on 30 March 2013
Although a little slow to start, as the story unfolds there are little nuggets of information which you can not grasp. But as Resnick pushes for answers the more intrigued you get. A theory you may try and guess but a twist throws you off and you are kept gripped to reach the outcome. Fabulously written and heart stopping intrigue to the end. Sleep well!
on 14 June 2016
Teally well written. Didn't want to put it down.
on 31 December 2013
This series and author are brilliant. Very different as they have a 'spiritual' element (I won't spoil anything!). Definitely worth a read and keeps you turning the pages!
on 3 November 2013
The Jeff Resnick Mysteries series is fabulous. Utterly intriguing and perfectly paced. I am extremely glad I came across this author. Off to download the next instalment!