on 5 January 2013
This case fits the HTC Desire X perfectly, and the supplied screen protector is exactly the right size. If you're looking for a leather case, buy this one!
on 17 September 2013
I ordered a case for a HTC Desire X phone. The case sent fitted the phone, but had the 'wrong' cutouts; I found it was actually for a Nokia phone. Clearly the fault of the seller.

I returned it in line with Amazon's policy which requires I pay return postage upfront. I got the price of the case refunded, but I'm still out of pocket to the tune of the 1st class return postage (over 50% the cost of the phone).

Raising this with Amazon / Smartphonez has produced no response at all. I shan't be buying from Smartphonez again.
on 20 March 2013
This is a well made product that seems solid and makes you feel confident that your phone is well protected. It also seems to work well, with just one minor niggle that prevents me from giving it five stars... if it is closed when the phone rings, take your time in flipping the case open and answering the call and you will be fine. If you rush, it all goes a bit "flappy" and can get in your way as you put the phone to your ear. But practice will make perfect
on 26 June 2013
This is the third case I have bought for my HTC Desire X, this is no different really to all the others, good quality outer, my only problem is that the inner plastic shell that holds the phone is very tin and prone to cracking.
Life expectancy for me three to six months as I use it.
on 21 May 2013
The plastic casing is very tight and the inside plastic coating on the fold creases. The "fake" leather looks OK and the magnetic catch works well. It fits the phone well, with the holes in the right place. Considering the price, not too bad.
on 22 January 2013
Cover as required and on time. Would deal again. Would deal again. would deal again. Would deal again and again
on 23 January 2013
Received the cover on time and quality is too good, A+++
Looks perfect and fits good for HTC Desire X
on 29 June 2013
I don't think you will get a better case for the price. Fits very well, with holes in all the right places. Magnetic catch is strong enough to do the job, with a bit extra. None of the smell mentioned in some reviews. I would definitely recommend this case for anyone with a Desire X.
on 9 August 2013
This was exactly what I was after, unfortunately I chose the wrong desire model , entirely my fault, reordered the right case and very happy with it , just shows you check everything before you press that order button ! .
on 11 April 2013
This does exactly what it says. It is a good product especially for the price and protects the phone very well. It does have a rather strange smell but hopefully this will fade in time. Good delivery time

See one answered question