Customer reviews

BabyTV DVD Hippa Hippa Hey

on 23 April 2016
Great seller,fast post,A+++,thank you.
on 13 April 2013
My 9 month old just loves this on Baby TV, when I saw this I just had to have it :) we use ours for long journeys in the car and it helps to keep our little boy happy. It's a good little teaching dvd that is easy to understand, bright and stimulating for the child watching.
It's really positive and happy and each game that Hippa, Bow wow and Sophie play isn't to long or boring so keeping the little ones interested.
Our little man has watched this several times and still gets excited when its switched on, it's a little more expensive than other children's dvd's available in shops but for us it has been well worth every penny. Would recommend this to every parent.
on 21 May 2013
Finally baby tv released dvds - my daughter is so in love with the cartoons and lullabies that travelling is a whole ordeal - however, this was the perfect solution. now she has her bedtime friends with her for holiday
on 2 May 2014
All I wanted I did it.
My son is a year and a half in love with hippa hippa hey!
on 30 August 2013
My little boy really loved this DVD he is only one and we bought this DVD for when we have to travel long distances in the car as he is at the age where he gets bored he really enjoys it even though at time it can drive me and his dad mad for a little one year old it keeps him really happy.
on 20 November 2013
If you're child likes the tv show they will like this. Only other comment is that rather than being episode based like the tv show, its structured around the different games that Hippa plays.
on 31 May 2014
Great DVD, our 1 year old twins love baby TV and we were going abroad, this worked a dream in the apartment and on the plane on a portable DVD player
on 22 February 2014
Great DVD.. My Child enjoys this programme.. Good investment.. Characters colours and games are enjoyable. I would recommend this product.
on 8 April 2015
Not happy with this dvd at all it's false advertisement it isn't just hippa hippa hey it's all the other baby tv episodes too!
on 4 February 2014
I unfortunately have seen most of this video when I got it on TV. Would like a combination of programs on one DVD.