on 23 January 2013
I agree with a previous review.....my purchase was based on the price and not because of the quality...which I have to say was not good.
I did not have the screen protector or polishing cloth with mine so have sent feedback to the Seller.

It has chipped off at the top corner when I removed my phone last week........so based on that I will get another one, eventually.

it does, however, what it says....and protects the phone...which in my opinion is of paramount importance. At least it will not get scratched by being confined to this wallet.

I do think the colours offered are good but I do not put anything else in the slots as I do not feel the quality of this section would withstand day to day use.

It is the saying....."You get what you pay for" in the end.
on 19 February 2014
Delivered speedily, beat expectations for the price, really really pleased.. toying with buying spares!!!!! Colours very sensible - ie not peely wally BUT great purple and red...
on 14 February 2014
Lovely compact case, very nice colour. Only downside is when taking a call the case gets in the way slighltly.
on 18 January 2013
Fit's my phone perfectly the little pen also helps with texting and playing games on my phone, plus the protective screen cover dosent make the screen hazy which some do.
on 28 July 2013
I bought this phone case one month ago after not getting on with a soft gel case. When it arrived, it looked the business and I was quite happy with it. The leather is good quality and the phone fits in very well.

However, there are distinctive drawbacks to this case. Firstly, any electronic cards (debit cards, entry cards etc) that are stored in the card slots are likely to have the magnetic data stripped from them due to the close proximity of your phone. This became apparent for me as I was locked out of a hotel room as a result of this. However, that problem is more to do with the design of this type of product, not just this specific item.

Secondly, all I have kept in it is 2 cards and the phone but both in your pocket and when used at your ear, the phone becomes unmanageably bulky, making talking on the phone annoying and the nice slimline sleek Nokia 820 becomes a brick.

Finally the plastic case in which the phone clips in place is incredibly flimsy and despite not dropping my phone at all in the last month, all four corners and the plastic near the lock screen button and volume buttons have cracked and fallen off, leaving the edges of my phone liable to scratching and damage. This really is pathetic considering i have only had it a month.

I have today thrown it in the bin and would recommend getting any other case than this.
on 6 October 2013
I got this when i bought my new windows phone.
It was cheap and cheerful etc, and the leather has lasted very well, but the plastic used to hold the phone is too brittle.
After about 4 months it was cracked on the side with holes for the various buttons, with some breaking off into my pocket.
The case works well, i haven't experienced muffled noise from my phone with it like some comment on, and like i have said the leather of the case has lasted and protected my phone from some occasional drops, but the plastic will wear away with time, this having lasted about 6 months and its now at the point where my phone can easily fall out of the plastic holding.

If you buy this, expect it not to last and need a new one
on 11 September 2013
I can make no complaints about this product. Very snug on phone and OK quality... keeping in mind it is five pounds I have had people ask me where I got it from and that they wanted the same!! One thing is the plastic holder tends to break upon dropping to the point where it is mostly unusable now for me several months later. This however is a mix of my clumsiness and the fact that it is a fiver!!! Highly recommended over other wallet cases i've bought.
on 13 August 2013
My title says it all, fits my phone, protects the phone, screen etc, i carry my valueble cards with me all the time now and it fits nicely in my uniform pocket.
on 14 August 2013
didnt think it was very good because were the phone is in the cover u cant hear becus the cover is cover speaker also the screen protector wudnt stick
on 30 May 2013
This case is pretty decent but it depends what you want it for, I bought this case for my Lumia 820 because I didn't want another screen disaster again.

Postive:

Good case with relevant allowances so that all buttons are fully accessible.
Protects against smashed screens
Magnetic closure on flap
Two card slots with area behind to keep receipts money or loose paper.

Negative:
Bulky
Case ruins pictures - so the phone will need to be removed - As the flash is affected by the case leaving a white blurry circle around your images!
Plastic case inside which the phone clips into chips easily, I have had mine a short while and even though I don't use it everyday it has chipped on every corner.

Overall, you get what you pay for and for the price you can't really go wrong, if it wasn't for the plastic chipping I'd buy another one.

Tip: I was informed that phones which have NFC shouldn't be kept near oysters or credit/debit cards. Therefore I don't keep any of those cards in this wallet, I haven't actually found a purpose for those slots yet!

Hope this helps!