on 23 March 2015
I have used Zoverstocks several times yet to be dissapointed very prompt delivery quality of goods 1st class, would recommend.
on 29 July 2015
Excellent - and fast delivery
on 12 October 2014
Arrived promptly....a super bargain.
on 5 April 2013
This is a excellent product being perfect for the casual gamer as it is not that complicated and very addictive.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2014
This order came very quickly. It was new and sealed. Very good price.
I knew this game from the days of the Dreamcast so I am made up to be able to get this on my PS3.... I only just found out it was available on the PS. Great old school arcade shooter.... Helicopters, Tanks, planes, big explosions! What more can you ask for?
2 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2013
Super nice and colored shoot them up for solo and multiplayer gaming, at a very good price. Shipped with a bonus disc by the way, with OST and artworks!
One person found this helpful
on 18 January 2013
this game it brill, superb graphics, you dont see many games around like this anymore now days, so im glad they came out with this, one point i will make about this game it's very hard even on easy setting, but if you like your retro games, you have to get this, great stuff
2 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2015
I ordered this game for PS3 and it was shown as a PS3 game by the seller but when I received it today (09 June) I got an Xbox 360 game. I know the game was released for both consoles but I had ordered the PS3 version. It even says PS3 on the label that's stuck on the back of the Xbox case. Be careful when buying this. Im sure there isn't much difference between each version but I thought I would warn people. Also under Trading Standards Regulations this isn't really legal as far as I am aware.
on 17 January 2014
Thank goodness this cost about £3. As an arcade game it's ok, but this is NOT for serious gamers. Under whelming.
One person found this helpful