Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 June 2013
They're not as good as other, cheaper in-ear headphones. the sound quality sounds off and not as deep as the other headphones I have. But for the gym they at least stay in place without having to fiddle with them. But if you've got a small head, they might not work as well, as the neck band is very springy so they don't sit in the ear as well as headphones without that neck band.
on 6 February 2014
My mistake really I should have paid more for a 'proper' pair of headphones! Cheap and hurt to wera and sound quality is literally awful. How you can take a MP3 file and make it sound that bad i'll never know!
on 3 December 2013
I should have known better. You get what you paid for!
When I opened the package a burnt plastic smell wafted out. This indicated the quality of the headphones. I put that aside and tried them out. Immediately I noticed that one side of the headphones would not go into the ear. Even though I pushed it in, it kept popping out. Not sure if the headphones are defective or have just been designed for a giant head! Also the quality of the sound was very poor. I am very sorry I wasted my time purchasing these and have applied for a refund. I have give the headphones one star because that's the minimum I could give.
on 14 December 2013
The left hand ear-piece stopped working after 10 minutes use,
Pretty poor quality.
I will be sending them back for a refund.
Stay in your ears well though!
on 25 August 2013
For headphones that can be worn for long periods without ear fatigue these are the best I have found. . Yet again service , price and quality excellent
on 8 May 2014
Although they look decent and were at a more than reasonable price, the sound quality was awful and the volume levels were extremely low
on 2 April 2015
i fully understand that they are cheap - but they are not as good as other comparable and compatible headphones - bought these to replace some urbanz ones i use for cycling (I pull the right hand earphone off) - i'll be going back to the urbanz ones - the sound quality of these soundlab ones is very poor - no base response at all.
on 11 July 2015
i have been running for 10 years and went through many neckband headphones as the cable eventually snaps so i am quite happy to buy cheap ones but the quality of soundlab neckband sport earphones are the worst i have ever bought! the sound quality is terrible.
on 4 February 2015
Cheap price for a really good product, have ordered 3 as my husband is sight impaired & listens to talking book frequently. Don't expect to buy anymore for many, many years, if ever. He struggles with fiddly small ear pieces.
on 10 December 2013
No problems with this. Doesn't feel very good quality but they have actually turned out to be much more reliable than my more expensive pair. They fit well, I can abuse them a bit without feeling that I have spent a fortune on them, and they are really up to the job. Use them all the time for running and sound quality is good.