Customer reviews

on 29 June 2013
As much as I love this series, and as good as this book was, I honestly think it's being dragged out. I love the characters, I love their love lives, and the author has an amazing imagination to come up with all of the plot twists... But really. We're onto the third 'A' now. The thing I loved about these books at the very beginning is that they were so hauntingly realistic, and it seemed like the events (however unlikely) could actually happen. Now, though, it all seems just a little bit far-fetched. I still haven't lost the urge to find out what has happened, so I'll finish the series - the suspense is killing me! The ending of this particular book was predictable - it was, however, still really good, and the Pretty Little Liars series remains one of my favourites. As said before, things should start wrapping up now (which no doubt they will, considering there's only two more books left).
on 9 January 2014
Woah! What can I say? This book is amazing, I've loved the PLL series ever since I first stumbled across book 1 on Holliday in Florida! Even 10 books in this series is still one that keeps me up till 1-2am while I read "just one more chapter" if your a fan of the series then I can defiantley say this book won't disappoint, the plot has many twists and turns and I love the fact that I'm still surprised by every revelation and just when I think I've figured out who A is it throws another suprise at me!

Can't wait to read the next book "Stunning"
on 17 May 2015
So many secrets that came into play in Twisted (Book 9) are still being hinted at in this new book, without us getting all the answers. So while we find out some secrets, other times us as an audience are still in the dark... as infuriating as this is, because i'm so impatient and want to know everything now, it's a great tactic on Shepard's part because it keep us fans wanting more and then we rush to buy the next book. It's so mysterious and all we can do is guess what these secrets are by the slight hints that Shepard gives us.
on 11 June 2013
I love the series, but this book is my least favourite when compared to the other novels. Although I managed to get through it quickly, I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous books in the series, as when compared to the other novels, nothing much happened and it was a bit of a 'filler'. It was still good, though. I would recommend it to anyone who has read the previous PLL books.
on 12 December 2011
I was so excited to read this book especially when I discovered that Ezra would be returning.However I was extremely disappointed with it. It is not as good as the other books in the series, and Ezra's reapperance was a huge let down. I'm hoping that the new book Stunning which is scheduled for release on June 2012 will be better.
on 6 November 2012
again another unputdownable pretty little liars book, this series is like a soap opera in a book. it holds your attention from beginning to end, some of it can seem slightly far fetched but that just adds to the entertainment. have just purchased book 11 and hoping it's going to be just as good as the previous 10
on 6 July 2013
I've read all the books before this one and wondered where the author could go next but it turned out to be a amazing book with twists and turns i didn't expect with a few cheesy bits during the middle. Overall brilliant book and would definitely recommend !
on 13 May 2013
I read this book when I was on holiday and managed to get through 13 in two week. This series is great, the books are ones that you cannot put down! Even better than the tv series!
on 1 August 2015
I was really looking forward to ezra returning and I think his return was a massive let down. It wasn't the best of all of them but I'm still excited to read the next book
on 21 January 2013
I love the Pretty Little Liars series! It's great for teens and adults! I'm 21 and I honestly can not wait until the next book comes out in this series!