on 13 May 2013
Top notch product for fraction of what one of these bulbs would have cost on the high st.

Just the job and a spare bulb too to stash in the cupboard!

Bargain price and speedy delivery - overall great experience
on 4 April 2014
Bought these as found it a good deal when compared the high street prices, however found out soon why.... Delivery was fast and OK, however when we changed the bulbs, one lasted for around 10 days and the other one was gone in another week. So I would not recomment it at all. Rather spend more and use it for longer than few weeks...
on 15 December 2015
I received these very quickly, they are amazing value at about half the price I saw in the shops (when I eventually saw them in a shop that is) and now I have a spare one, too.
One thing I have noticed is that a few people say these bulbs do no last. They won't if you touch them, like any other halogen lamp. If you do inadvertently touch them, clean them with a new, lint free cloth dipped in methylated spirit (wood alcohol) and LET THEM DRY THOROUGHLY before switching them on. All should be well.
on 10 September 2015
I suppose you get what you pay for. In this case, 2 pieces of glass. Neither of the bulbs worked! I gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed it could possibly be the socket, so I tried them in a socket with a working bulb and still nothing. At this price I would have been happy if only one worked! Unfortunately a complete waste of money.
on 10 December 2015
Bought to replace 2 Philips bulbs that had blown. The bulbs are a good replacement. I don't know why but various bulbs tend to blow in our house (not just G9 bulbs) so I also purchased a pack of 10 x G9 40w bulbs (reviewed elsewhere) to be used when further bulbs blow.
on 27 October 2014
Well packed and seem fine, but have decided to ditch halogen because of the excessive heat generated, brown marks on ceiling for example. I switched to LED ,more expensive but little or no heat. Like for like the light output of LED is lower but the wattage is only 4.5W.
on 10 February 2013
Was sent the wrong wattage; had to retutn then and get replacements. All a bit of a hassle but they were for spares and I didn't need them in a hurry. Presumably they will work when I need them but you never know !! Cheap, and it shows.
on 22 April 2013
... the bulbs I needed. A good value pack that contains bulbs which do what they are supposed to. I have found no issues with short life and, accordingly, I can recommend these to others ...

FV
on 22 February 2013
Excellent product! Bulbs arrived within 3 days of order. Well packaged and easy to insert into fireplace. I purchased two packs as these are not available from my local shops, Quality product at a decent price,
on 31 May 2013
Was exactly what expected also the price was excellent value. Can't find any reason not to buy this product if needed to again.