on 9 June 2013
This is now my every day watch,I recieved mine a couple of weeks ago and literally haven't taken it off since, not even when I went swimming the other day. It is a nice watch , not as big as I was made to believe by other reviewers. I would agree with those who doubt the £350 RRP claims. It is a good buy at the £35 I payed but anything more than that I would swiftly move on. This watch feels solid and the built quality and finish does not disappoint. Im am happy with the accuracy of the Japan movement. I love invicta watches and i have three of them but i still dont get why they cant get the second hand to actually point at the second counters rather than inbetween and for that reason I am giving this one 4*. If you can forgive this little shortcomming then go for it , It is a handsome time-piece.
on 31 December 2012
As i only paid around £35 its a good quality watch for the money but i agree with some of the comments about this watch that the orig mfg price is way off, i have fake watches with better build quality.
on 31 July 2013
Excellent and prompt delivery by Amazon.

I have used the watch in 45 degree heat, in the sauna, steam room, the sea(diving) and the local swimming pool.

I am 50 years old and do not feel uncomfortable wearing the watch for leisure or day wear.Every one that sees the watch compliments me and assume that it is a very expensive piece of jewellery .

Well worth the money and suitable for all ages.I would not pay the full asking price, how ever, the price Amazon seem to charge often times is a bargain.
on 20 September 2017
strap broke after a short time and replacements are not available from Invicta,
on 5 July 2013
The watch does not work which I hope/presume is a battery issue. Frustrating to order an item and then have to sort it out. If I wanted a retail expedition I would have gone to the the shops rather than used an on line purchase. Now I have no choice but to find a watch maker for a battery replacement and add more cost to the purchase. If a deal looks good on invicta then steer clear.
on 23 June 2013
An ok watch, certainly not worth over £300.00. I like the strap as is strong, the box is excellent overall happy with it is a real shame they don't do other colors, otherwise I would probably would have bought more.
on 25 June 2013
Great watch for £35.... Something different to wear on a night out, or to work.. Cheap enough, so you dont have to worry about it... Looks good,,Rubber strap..i like it...
on 26 April 2013
The wrist watch was excellent and most people always ask me where I bought it from and say USA.
Cheers!
on 5 June 2014
Wasn't sure about this watch but I have had it for almost a year now and its excellent quality. Heavy, good value, quality materials and time is spot on
on 9 January 2013
It's a very nice watch. Worth £329 not bleedin' likely.But I've always wanted an Invicta watch so it's no hardship.