on 14 November 2017
not much to be said, does what it should, appears well built and works fine.
on 2 August 2017
great product and value
on 9 October 2017
Fantastic. Great... I use my small DAB radio when working outside. I was alwas concerened thst i eould break the jack plug on my head phones. A first class product AND i can hear the radio louder
on 26 January 2015
The angled connection makes leads less likely to be knocked and damaged. Feels reasonably solid.

Edit, only lasted about 3 months before it broke.
on 28 January 2015
Purchased from Kenable. Delivery fine, but item quality poor - even at the price.
Fell apart within 2 days, but luckily a bit of glue sorted it out, so still working.
Why isn't it glued properly in the first place?
on 16 August 2014
Great product,well packed.
on 10 December 2014
TRS Plug, not the newer TRRS model. Casing broke within a week
on 20 October 2014
Looked sturdy enough but broke on my first visit to the gym and I hadn't even snagged it!
Rather that I had tried to unplug it from my Sansa Clip MP3 player and the 3.5mm pin remained in the unit while the plastic casing came away and looks nigh on impossible to fix.

It still works with the wires exposed but I'll be going for a better designed jack socket that I've since found.

You get what you pay for!
on 28 January 2015
Absolute rubbish. Terrible build quality, even poundland has beeter build quality items than these! I ordered 2. BOTH were flimsy, the male socket kept popping out of one, the other the plastic was splitting in two (I think the design is two moulded half "clicked" together) - very very weak.

Just awful
on 3 February 2014
I know there are cheap adapters out there which have cheap rough connections that "might" exhibit interference/crackling during use but this is fine, no issues at all and for the low low price of £1.10 what is there to complain about? Used on my Sennheiser IE80 (custom cable) it works a treat. No increase in resistance either (measured with multimeter).