on 3 December 2012
I loved this book, absolutely could not put it down. Savanna has been in love with Tyler since she was 14 yrs old. They are now both in their second year at college and Savanna wants to concentrate on her studies as she wants to complete and excel in her academic scholarship. Ty however is hurt at her rejection and consoles himself with partying with his frat brothers, Savanna feels that they must take a 'break' whilst she focuses on work but one night at a party she catches Ty in the act and after a big fall-out she leaves.

Drunken Ty chases after her by borrowing a car and then has a major accident and ends up in a coma. Savanna sits by his bedside every day although the whole town, school, Ty's family blame her for the accident and are frankly worse than vile to her.

Then.............Colt arrives, Ty's older cousin. He has come to help Ty's Father on his farm whilst Ty is unable, he remembers Savanna as a goofy tom-boy he used to tease. Savanna is now a gorgeous young woman and her and Colt are absolutely drawn together and the chemistry is off the scales.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I decided to read this after I discovered this author from reading Twinsequences. I totally fell in love with Jennifer Foor's writing style, she draws you in and captures your heart. I was swept away with love for Colt and Savanna, I really felt Savanna's pain and injustice, when all she'd done was love Ty and wanting to shift her focus on her education, priorities which lead them down different paths and resulted in more heartache and regret due to unspoken words/actions. Thank god for Colt! He was just an amazing guy and the love between him and Savanna was so sweet and passionate I loved it! The story was just beautiful and heart breaking at the same time. The Mitchell clan just sucked me right into their lives, the love scenes were just HOT especially in the rain, oh my! Colt helped Savanna overcome her pain and helped her grow in confidence as a strong woman. Their relationship and the love they felt towards each other was beautiful. Makes my re-read list!
on 6 January 2013
Wow, this book is the start of an amazing series by Jennifer Foor.... I highly recommend you reading all the books in the series.

Written from mainly two points of view the story is starts as a typical romantic love story with a difficult triangle. I love the main characters and I can honestly say I changed my opinion of who I wanted Savannah to end up with several times.

Both Tyler and Colt have their own appeals and I understand the situation Savannah was in. At parts you just wanted to reach in the book and change some of her decisions, but by the end of it I forgave her stupidness because she was honestly doing what she thought was best under the circumstances.

Savannah is a strong character but she has her weakness (like most of us). She has been through a lot and you just want her to find her HEA.

The story becomes fast-paced and I loved the unexpected twists and turns. It's a pager-turner with steamy scenes.
on 6 November 2012
I loved this book, it was a great story and i loved the characters Savannah and Colt. There will be at least five books in this series and i have read the first two (Letting Go and Folding Hearts)....loved the second one even more!! Th author makes you get lost in the characters and you just can not put it down...I am looking forward to reading the third book Raging Love on thursday!! Def Recommend!!!!!
2 people found this helpful
on 24 July 2013
What can I say about this book? Well Ty is a big jerk who I detest, Savanna is lovely in this book, ant Colt.. Phew I LOVE him, what a guy, he swoops in and saves the innocent little Van from all things nasty. I loved this story it was rather dramatic but I loved that too. I hate too many of the characters to list. But the story kept me gripped so I would recommend THIS one
on 13 May 2014
Hmm...I enjoyed this book but it wasn't as captivating as recent reads. I felt Tyler was extremely childish and the storyline surrounding him were a little detached. Savanna was a likeable character and her emotions were well versed and written quite well. Worth a read and I will continue on with the series.3.5/5
on 23 December 2012
I loved this book but can I say I hated ty he was a selfish lying scumbag. I felt so sorry for van she didn't deserve what everyone did to her in her town and how Tyler's parents turned on her and made her life a living hell. But colt was amazing I need to find myself I guy like him looking forward to book two
on 1 November 2013
I read this book in 1 day I loved it that much I couldn't put it down after the first chapter colt is up there with JESSE ward and the rest of the crew a big thank you to Jennifer Foor for a BRILLIANT read defiantly deserves 5 stars and a must read for ;)
on 5 October 2013
Didn't think this book was any good. It didn't grip me in anyway. To be honest I did want to stop reading it but persevered to my annoyance . Nothing happens, rather boring and I didn't connect with any of the characters.
on 7 October 2012
a fantastic book i really enjoyed it,i felt like i was there in the book with them i cant wait to read folding hearts the next book anout ty
4 people found this helpful