on 8 June 2013
After looking extensively into buying a watch,(sapphire glass, Swiss/Japanese made) I stumbled on this beautiful watch. My price range dictated no more than £160.00, so when I seen this for a ridiculously low price, I snapped it up straight away.

I wanted a bigger watch face and initially I looked at 35mm, however I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it looks great on my 6" wrist. Adjusting the watch bracelet is very easy, I watched a you tube clip and removed 3 links in no time. I found after experimenting a couple of times that I prefer to have my bracelet slightly loose. If you prefer to wear your watch nearer to your hand you may find that the watch winder digs into your wrist.The chrono dials are clear, with lume (glows in the dark)to both hour and minute hand. The only thing that really worried me about it's look was the crystal elements around the outside, I'm not a 'blingy' person but again it's not overstated, they have found the right balance.

I had read some reviews saying that it was being imported from abroad in plain cardboard boxes which left me uneasy. However buying from Amazon I knew that it was safe. It arrived 3 days later, ahead of estimated date of delivery, in a pearlescent presentation box (covered by a Casio Sheen white slip cover) watch on cushion, instructions and warranties. By registering online you can extend your warranty from 2 to 3 years.

Even after purchasing, I have found this watch still being sold in shops and online from £90-£185.00. All in all a fantastic, quality looking watch which looks far more expensive than the price I paid for it. Buy it now, you won't be disappointed at the bargain price of £44.00.
on 25 July 2013
I had seen this watch in a high street retailer, and loved it, as always I decided to check it out on Amazon..very pleased I did as the price was unbelievable at £39.60, although it wasn't in stock. I ordered it straight away, and it arrived well before the delivery date. The watch itself is exactly what I was looking for..its very attractive,looks far more expensive than it was, it has a good weight, and the stones are very understated. This is a large size ladies watch, which I like, and doesn't look too large on my five & a half inch wrist. All in all a superb purchase!
on 24 August 2013
I wanted a simple and elegant watch. Great watch and looks smart. Surely a satisfying buy! It certainly looks professional.
on 10 June 2013
I love this watch! I wanted something more formal and nice at the same time for work. Even though I'm not a big fan of little sparkly stones, the ones on this watches dial don't bother me- not too sparkly, not too plain.
on 15 December 2014
I had this watch bought for me as a 'big' nought ending Birthday present(!!) by some friends at my previous job.
I've never for a second since receiving it, wanted to know how much it cost, I was just so touched that my immediate colleague had organised the whip round.
Once I'd opened it, in front of everyone who'd contributed, she said that her and her husband had spent considerable time choosing the right one, from 3 she'd seen and narrowed it down too.

It comes on a cushion in a lovely presentation box. It's very sleek, it has a 2 tone silver bracelet and has a very clean look to it. I did had to have 2 links taken out of the bracelet because it was too big, should it get too tight, I can have them put back in again.
I've had some lovely compliments about it too. It is a very beautiful watch
on 3 April 2013
I have always bought mens watches in the past because I have a large wrist. I had no ploblem with the bracelet it fitted well. The watch has a very clear face and looks very smart. It is easy the set up. I am very happy with my buy not only because it is a great watch but I also got it at a great price as i bought in the Lightning Deals. I would recommend
on 31 October 2013
brilliant and even better than expected so pleased and it is excellent quality different and stylish ,most of my friends want to buy one now
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 8 February 2014
I have been looking for a chunky ladies watch for some time now and jumped at the unbelievable offer of this Casio watch currently available on Amazon. It did not disappoint when it arrived. It looks great and feels weighty, but not heavy, once on the wrist. I love the dial- it has subtle mother of pearl effect and the stones around it do not look too blingy which is definitely what I wanted. The dial is just the right size for my narrow wrist. The strap is beautifully crafted and adds to the expensive feel of the watch. I needed to get mine altered to fit, and the clasp is easy to do up and feels secure.
Overall this is a fantastic watch, which I can wear with all sorts of outfits. I wanted something that's a bit more sporty than my formal watch, but still ticks a good amount of style boxes to be a great all-arounder. The watch is suitable for wearing in water too.
on 15 July 2013
So, I chose this watch because of that with a reasonable priced and looks very elegant. Suitable not only looks elegant things equally well with a sporty outfit. Casio is also a great big wheels and can be read easily in the day time and at night because it has a glowing hints. I would recommend this watch family and friends.
on 22 January 2014
I have been looking for a watch that I can wear for work. This watch ticked all the boxes. I am really pleased with it. I ordered it last Friday and it was delivered the next day. I would not hesitate to recommend the Seller to family and friends.