on 24 February 2013
Came promptly and as described, was the cheapest I could find this product. I think it was described as unbowed, but it did come with a box.
on 17 November 2015
Seems a bit bigger than my last one there were no sizing guide when I chose it but came on time .
on 29 April 2016
I had a leather bracelet brought from a Pandora store. Despite admitting that they provided me with a 'faulty bracelet' (which I heavily doubt as the shop assistant admitted she sees this all the time) they absolutely refuse to replace a charm that was lost as a result of the bracelet becoming undone under my sleeve - very upsetting as this charm had a lot of sentimental value to me, which despite priding themselves on charms being sentimental, turns out they could not care less.
Once the leather end had come out of the metal I could see that it was only secured by a small amount of glue, it was just a matter of time!
Will not be purchasing anything more from Pandora, awful quality and awful customer service!!!!!
review imagereview image
on 27 May 2016
This product came in the wrong size and was too large to be wrapped round the wrist twice and too small for three times. Sizing was not made clear before purchase and it has not been easy to return the item.
on 12 December 2015
Bought the item along with a charm. The bracelet turned up but the charm didn't? Both saying as delivered on Wednesday?
on 10 January 2016
The bracelet itself is lovely but there are no size details on the product specification and the bracelet that arrived is long. As others have stated it is long enough to be a necklace, I can wrap it around my wrist 3 times and there is still room to include charms comfortably.
I guess it the luck of the draw which size you get but mine was 42cm
on 3 August 2016
Looks nice but you can't really add any charms to this, if you wrap it round your wrist twice it's too big and three times is bordering on tight so can't really put charms on it.

PS my wrists are of average size
on 6 September 2016
I wear this most days even without charms. I love it. Pandora clasps can be a little difficult to open though.
on 11 November 2015
My wife has been eyeing one of these up for a while, but for one reason or another never got around to treating herself to one. I bought her on to mark a special occasion, and she absolutely adores it.

Looks very good too. This one wraps around 3 times.

Seems a not expensive for what is essentially just a leather band, but I guess Pandora are known for being on the expensive side. But she is happy, so it's money well spent in my opinion!
on 9 February 2016
Very poor quality. Fixings only glued. Broke after a few weeks.